Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

ranslot25

Dec 6, 2019
I stuck on this part of nurse quest. I don't know what this "what she instructed me to do" meant to be.

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
I stuck on this part of nurse quest. I don't know what this "what she instructed me to do" meant to be.
Ya I just did it, I think its every afternoon/lunch for 3 days bang her in the nurses office. On the 4th day talk to her and it should be a cut scene. If she ain't in the room already just bring her in.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Ladies and gentleman, we got em. Vote me for re-election. She was really weird and the hints only helped me near the end? You had to keep a string of perfect convos with your lover and then also end with a prefect red card it seemed like 3 times in a row for alot of her shit. When you get a text box that shes lookin at you then I think you fuck you a lover at the shrine at night. Then the hints explain the rest. The hint from the forum didn't come into play until later but as you do perfect convos she'll eat with you. I did it with a red card at the end. Then I did 3 times in a row with no red card and it worked. all thats left and missing is the green haired girl and we'd be able to do them all.
thanks. i was missing the cop. for the green hair girl. Have you try talk with 3 girls at the same time along with her?
I dont remember what I did exactly.

co2024

Jun 17, 2017
thanks. i was missing the cop. for the green hair girl. Have you try talk with 3 girls at the same time along with her?
I dont remember what I did exactly.
You talk with her alone, then with 3 people, and then you go talk to the male teacher alone.

Reactions: champoflight

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
guys I have figured it out

the seven clues are :
night at the jinja-get key 1-take the drink at locker-drink it at 參道-talk to the a man at the area where you can earn money at weekend-back to the locker-talk to a women at the park-back to locker- get clue one

read book at the library until you get the clue after talking with あゆむ

use the game machine cheat at the vending machine beside it after talking with otaku

get in and get out the cafe twice and then order the first item

check the lockers in front of all three classrooms after talking with teacher

talk with the boards beside the jinja after talking with 美海

get all the keys from the red hair guy beside the vending machine

ok... I think I am missing only one but I can't tell which. How do I check which one im missing?
and What exactly is the name of the drink for the first one? What if I already drink it? Do I have to restart the whole game?
I also got no clue what jinja mean.

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
hmm,what do i do with the man in the shrine?think its been a week in game and i don't see both of the words working?or is it some settings i have to do?
You only need mine the other one is for the website to extract the game.... I think. And it should be a grey haired man next to the pond by the shrine unless you already talked to him, then just paste the password.

ok... I think I am missing only one but I can't tell which. How do I check which one im missing?
and What exactly is the name of the drink for the first one? What if I already drink it? Do I have to restart the whole game?
I also got no clue what jinja mean.
you can buy them at the Vending machine and old lady. just buy 10 of each drink and talk to the locker. As for the rest well you gotta remember or do them all again. It only works once so if nothing happens after you do it then you have done it.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
1664993137519.png

nvm. I just cheat and change flag on all clue to found and then do some choices on direction and im there.

Next to hotel is an adult shop. can buy toy and 6 outfits.
Those can be use when bringing your lover/mistress to hotel.

Last edited:

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
I didn't see the Grey square above the top drink can you screen the square maybe I'm softlock
He means the selection square on the left of the item. What I think is happening is that you are click through to fast and hitting enter to many times. Just click slowly till the text box is done/gone (I think its like 2 or 3 clicks) and then start the input.

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
Man I must be dumb I still don't get it, are you supposed to do 5 perfect reds in a row 3 times and then 5 any perfects 3 times in a row again after the first time. And how do you know if you did it right?

I did get the sex text box of her staring at me after sex outside, so only the conversation thing is fing me up.

I still got to do the green haired too.
So this is where the weeird translation comes in:

-After being able to eat with justice in the justice interest event, the event does not progress

This is similar, but different, to fulfilling the Conversation Requirement to Justice and Food.

The event of the conversation condition until you can eat with justice is called "A", and the event after that is called "B".

The conditions for A and B are the same: ``During a conversation with Masayoshi, complete the conversation without selecting topics with the atmosphere ``Ecchi'' and interests ``〇'' or ``X''.
However, in the case of A, the condition is to achieve this common condition 3 times in total.
On the other hand, in the case of B, the condition is to achieve this common condition three times in a row.

So, in the case of A, no matter how many times you fail until you achieve it, the condition will be met when you achieve it 3 times, but in the case of B, if you fail even once before you achieve it, the number of times will be reset. -

For some reason I had a specific red card that she had a double circle she liked so it counted as the times it worked but not for the 3 times in the row one. For that one I chose perfects without a single red card and that were a diff color every time cus I was superstetious. The shrine also mentions her weird time gimmicks where she has to see you in daylight like 3 times in a row and then you have to like wait a day. Pretty much did that before school.

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
So this is where the weeird translation comes in:

-After being able to eat with justice in the justice interest event, the event does not progress

This is similar, but different, to fulfilling the Conversation Requirement to Justice and Food.

The event of the conversation condition until you can eat with justice is called "A", and the event after that is called "B".

The conditions for A and B are the same: ``During a conversation with Masayoshi, complete the conversation without selecting topics with the atmosphere ``Ecchi'' and interests ``〇'' or ``X''.
However, in the case of A, the condition is to achieve this common condition 3 times in total.
On the other hand, in the case of B, the condition is to achieve this common condition three times in a row.

So, in the case of A, no matter how many times you fail until you achieve it, the condition will be met when you achieve it 3 times, but in the case of B, if you fail even once before you achieve it, the number of times will be reset. -

For some reason I had a specific red card that she had a double circle she liked so it counted as the times it worked but not for the 3 times in the row one. For that one I chose perfects without a single red card and that were a diff color every time cus I was superstetious. The shrine also mentions her weird time gimmicks where she has to see you in daylight like 3 times in a row and then you have to like wait a day. Pretty much did that before school.
Ya its still not working, am I supposed to talk in front of her at 3 different times in the day or is it b2b2b.
ScreenShot_2022_1005_16_52_29.png
ScreenShot_2022_1005_16_52_51.png

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
Ya its still not working, am I supposed to talk in front of her at 3 different times in the day or is it b2b2b.
View attachment 2083834
View attachment 2083835
Did you fuck the girl outside the at night at the shrine road? If the Shrine Mom was ther you could fuck her and tell them to leave and then talk to the police lady at night by yourself. The it should progresss to the point where the shrine hints help.

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
Did you fuck the girl outside the at night at the shrine road? If the Shrine Mom was ther you could fuck her and tell them to leave and then talk to the police lady at night by yourself. The it should progresss to the point where the shrine hints help.
I already did the outdoor sex I got the text box saying she has seen me and nothing. I try to do outdoor sex again and it doesn't show up anymore.

I honestly don't know wtf happened or how but ya, thx I guess????? Only green hair left.

ScreenShot_2022_1005_17_08_26.png

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
I already did the outdoor sex I got the text box saying she has seen me and nothing. I try to do outdoor sex again and it doesn't show up anymore.

I honestly don't know wtf happened or how but ya, thx I guess????? Only green hair left.

View attachment 2083863
Yeah now you just follow the hints, the only confusing part is the fact that you have to do the pretty much 6 convo thing. After that its not so bad. And yeah I can't get any farther cus this shit isn't translated enough for me to follow. Didn't know if that means I need the green haired girl cus I brought them together multiple times So I dunno if theres more Im missin, so roadblock for me 1665004408182.png

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
Yeah now you just follow the hints, the only confusing part is the fact that you have to do the pretty much 6 convo thing. After that its not so bad. And yeah I can't get any farther cus this shit isn't translated enough for me to follow. Didn't know if that means I need the green haired girl cus I brought them together multiple times So I dunno if theres more Im missin, so roadblock for me View attachment 2083868
Version 1.00 or 1.01 is bugged, the quest just isn't completable, it was noted in the developer's . The fix (1.05) got uploaded today so that's the only way to be able to complete her route as far as I know. So just buy the game or wait until a kind soul uploads the new version.

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
think my game is bugged or something(again).The codes i used from this thread isnt working at all,what went wrong?is it cuz im not using jp locale or something on Mtools?

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
He means the selection square on the left of the item. What I think is happening is that you are click through to fast and hitting enter to many times. Just click slowly till the text box is done/gone (I think its like 2 or 3 clicks) and then start the input.
Thanks for Obamasama and 52a2 yes i found the problem beceause i was to fast and my mtool because im a supporter i used sugoi translator instead of google so i didnt have the right combinaition