Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

wreg

May 29, 2017
guys I have figured it out

the seven clues are :
night at the jinja-get key 1-take the drink at locker-drink it at 參道-talk to the a man at the area where you can earn money at weekend-back to the locker-talk to a women at the park-back to locker- get clue one

read book at the library until you get the clue after talking with あゆむ

use the game machine cheat at the vending machine beside it after talking with otaku

get in and get out the cafe twice and then order the first item

check the lockers in front of all three classrooms after talking with teacher

talk with the boards beside the jinja after talking with 美海

get all the keys from the red hair guy beside the vending machine

Reactions: Bamboosword

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018

the seven clues are :
night at the jinja-get key 1-take the drink at locker-drink it at 參道-talk to the a man at the area where you can earn money at weekend-back to the locker-talk to a women at the park-back to locker- get clue one

use the game machine cheat at the vending machine beside it after talking with otaku

God... Can you upload the save please

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 2081372

missing only these 3. I don't understand hint but will try again tonight.
The principal and Nurse go hand in hand. You have to fuck the principal 5 times in the nurses office. For the first task the principal gives is you have to finish 3 girls and see their ending at the chair in the desk in your room usually during the morning. Should be the first option. Then she wants you to catch a rare fish that you might need good luck on, I dunno cus I used someones maxed char. You have to talk to the fisherman and then go to the lake and catch it. Said morning and noons give best chance I believe. As for the last task the translation got cut off but it mentions Communication. So either you have to get everyone a star or everyone has to like each other? Can't continue because the police chick is really hard to get and I haven't been able to.

Agnizo

Mar 29, 2020

the seven clues are :

For this, where exactly is "drink it at 參道" which area is that? Also what's the name of the drink ? cause I might have consumed it and don't know if soft locked

Sairot

May 6, 2017
The principal and Nurse go hand in hand. You have to fuck the principal 5 times in the nurses office. For the first task the principal gives is you have to finish 3 girls and see their ending at the chair in the desk in your room usually during the morning. Should be the first option. Then she wants you to catch a rare fish that you might need good luck on, I dunno cus I used someones maxed char. You have to talk to the fisherman and then go to the lake and catch it. Said morning and noons give best chance I believe. As for the last task the translation got cut off but it mentions Communication. So either you have to get everyone a star or everyone has to like each other? Can't continue because the police chick is really hard to get and I haven't been able to.

Reactions: obamasama

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Did someone know why i don't have any exam right now ? i didn't say yes to "skip class and test" so i'm lock right to because of that .
i was thinking they where one test per week but maybe i'm wrong , i don't understand...

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Hello. What did you do to get the teacher ?
don't remember. i just follow the hint.
something like have sex with her 5 times then talk to her when she in front of school? idk. i was going pretty fast with all the girl at the same time.

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
So you had to get the double circle with the whole convo as the last task. The Pink haired and the Tan chick are easiest cus they are both horny af so red cards work. After you do the principal 5 times in the nurse office, can do in the morning I think. When you progress the day you'll get a scene with the principal and the nurse. You then gottah be tired af by the end of the class day and the nurse will do stuff with you. Meet her at night on Wed and Thursday. After you fuck her you or her have to come 3 times (did both to be sure)and she's yours. The only one I can't get is the green haired chick and police woman now. Heres the save with everyone but them though.

Reactions: thecursedone1995

chill939

Jul 26, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to talk to the cop, is there a specific action or certain person you have to have with you?