Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

makeone

Jul 7, 2020
How do I use cheat codes in a vending machine when no one appears at all? Can someone help?
You have to be at the menu where you buy the drink, not the one before where it asks you whether you want to buy or check for loose change.

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to talk to the cop, is there a specific action or certain person you have to have with you?
Ladies and gentleman, we got em. Vote me for re-election. She was really weird and the hints only helped me near the end? You had to keep a string of perfect convos with your lover and then also end with a prefect red card it seemed like 3 times in a row for alot of her shit. When you get a text box that shes lookin at you then I think you fuck you a lover at the shrine at night. Then the hints explain the rest. The hint from the forum didn't come into play until later but as you do perfect convos she'll eat with you. I did it with a red card at the end. Then I did 3 times in a row with no red card and it worked. all thats left and missing is the green haired girl and we'd be able to do them all.

chill939

Jul 26, 2019
Ladies and gentleman, we got em. Vote me for re-election. She was really weird and the hints only helped me near the end? You had to keep a string of perfect convos with your lover and then also end with a prefect red card it seemed like 3 times in a row for alot of her shit. When you get a text box that shes lookin at you then I think you fuck you a lover at the shrine at night. Then the hints explain the rest. The hint from the forum didn't come into play until later but as you do perfect convos she'll eat with you. I did it with a red card at the end. Then I did 3 times in a row with no red card and it worked. all thats left and missing is the green haired girl and we'd be able to do them all.
Who is the perfect one to use it for?

wreg

May 29, 2017
For this, where exactly is "drink it at 參道" which area is that? Also what's the name of the drink ? cause I might have consumed it and don't know if soft locked
yep you are soft locked, i started a new save because i randomly drinked it the first time

Almatia

Jan 25, 2022
For this, where exactly is "drink it at 參道" which area is that? Also what's the name of the drink ? cause I might have consumed it and don't know if soft locked
This gave me a headache too,
the drink is 憩いのブラック (last drink in vending machines) the 參道 is the path leading to the temple (1 zone down from the temple). What makes it worse is nothing happens when you drink it, you need to return to the locker to confirm it worked and get next instructions.

Feb 10, 2022
yep you are soft locked, i started a new save because i randomly drinked it the first time
Probably not true, i emptied my inventory at some point after opening the locker and i got the clue later following the instructions i saw here, so can't be soft locked. I don't think you need to drink whatever it is in a particular place or time. Or maybe i just did it right without knowing, but i find that hard to believe.

EDIT: I just saw the other post. So i actually did it right without knowing. Weird.

BTW, am i retarded or you can just choose between 3 poses? I know at the love hotel you can see a few more, but it seems pretty limited knowing that there are actually more animations you can see at events. Also, i'm pretty sure there's supposed to be sleep sex at some point. Is that a particular event?

Agnizo

Mar 29, 2020
Huh, I think I actually got the instructions out of the locker after drinking, but the drink was store bought seeing as I have 99 of things but now I'm not sure if I talked to guy, or well which guy it is cause there are a couple of palces to earn money during the weekeend ( Is it the park or the Laundry places ?)

Though could still be soft locked cause I tried a bunch of convos even the girl in the park and lockers don't trigger afterwards

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
hmm,is there any fast way to level up the str stat?running at track seems pretty good,but it drains ur stamina too much,is the bar a better choice?

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
I talk to the Otaku and i used the cheat code at the vending machine nothing happen for the clue

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
hmm,is there any fast way to level up the str stat?running at track seems pretty good,but it drains ur stamina too much,is the bar a better choice?
Need to read one the book in the library you have one who boost the xp at the track

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
Man I must be dumb I still don't get it, are you supposed to do 5 perfect reds in a row 3 times and then 5 any perfects 3 times in a row again after the first time. And how do you know if you did it right?

I did get the sex text box of her staring at me after sex outside, so only the conversation thing is fing me up.

I still got to do the green haired too.

Last edited:

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
When I complete all the locker quests I need a License! Damn!
If u go to the vending machine there and search,it will ask u to go to the shrine,from there im not sure cuz u have to type out the password from the man at the shrine,we kinda need to type it on jp too,so if anyone could help,that would be great

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
If u go to the vending machine there and search,it will ask u to go to the shrine,from there im not sure cuz u have to type out the password from the man at the shrine,we kinda need to type it on jp too,so if anyone could help,that would be great
Here you go copy it and ctrl v, tho you may need to talk to the man first.

ふいふあん

Last edited:
Reactions: Almatia

aime-h

Jul 16, 2020

Copy&paste this
いぬぬひぽ