Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
Im close to being finished with most of the girls and teachers. And all I need is the nurse, the principal, and the police woman. but can anyone decipher what this hint meants? I don't get what the Ec means if Im supposed to jus fail the convos.

Balux

Nov 12, 2019
I'm facing two mysteries/problems, if someone can help I'd be glad.

-I Still cannot find how to go to the Love Hotel area (and it seems I'm not the only one with this issue)

-It seems like I still have one coin locker key because the yellow key icon is bright on the right side of the screen (when you don't have any keys, the icon is dull) BUT when I try to open another coin locker nothing happens, as if I no longer had a key. I honestly think that i already got all the coin locker keys but the key icon is still bright. Maybe it is for a special event or for the hotel area ?

If someone knows something I thank him in advance

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
how to finish miyako the homeroom teacher i'm at the final task :/
Same, but the translation cut off at the final task name, I dunno if she wants everyone in the shcool to be friends or whutever the fuck. We need a legit translator just for that line

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
Same, but the translation cut off at the final task name, I dunno if she wants everyone in the shcool to be friends or whutever the fuck. We need a legit translator just for that line
I also can't finish the green haired girl's quest because of the same reason

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
I also can't finish the green haired girl's quest because of the same reason
Same i used the mtool with the ms Pgothic for the front and its cut at the end of dialogue so idk what to do for finish these girl just wait for someone who found out the answer

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
is it a bug?the last subject isnt rising at all?or do i have to trigger some events to make it move?im stuck at E since forever even with the stars maxed

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
is it a bug?the last subject isnt rising at all?or do i have to trigger some events to make it move?im stuck at E since forever even with the stars maxed

Its the hardest one to lvl, you got to lvl up your smarts and just keep studing it....... use cheat engine to increase your smarts to 999 and lock your stamina, then just study, study, study. It helps to partner with one of the girls esp the red head cause of her quest.

Same, I thought I had to make firends (pairs) with someone and did that 3 times... took forever.... I think it might... I hope its not make a "new" friend cause I maxed everyone but the cop already.

Feb 10, 2022
anyone knows the 7 clue to the hotel?
You are only missing that one? You need to input the cheat code that shows when you check the arcade at the door of the general shop into the vending machine next to that same shop. If at the end of the code you buy one coca cola, you did it right. After that a weird guy appears and gives you the 7 hint.

If you are just missing that one, maybe you are the first to get to that shitty alley. How did you get the other ones?

And i just remembered another thing. Anyone knows if the weird sound you can sometimes hear when entering any room of the school at night means something? or it's just there to fuck with us?