Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

chill939

Jul 26, 2019
Yes we need a kind soul oh wait anyone say need a hero i will upload later on mega ;)
I’ll do you one better
I NEED A HERO
IM HOLDING ON FOR A HERO TO THE END OF THE NIGHT
THEY GOT TO BE STRONG AND THEY GOT TO BE FAST AND THEY’VE GOT TO BE FRESH FROM THE FIGHT

Last edited:

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
Yay I am done, there is no endgame right......... Its not a bad game but super annoying and I wish there was more positions. I get that they are the same body and just swapped the boobs for time saving but come on, he could of at least showed the girls during sex.

chill939

Jul 26, 2019
Yay I am done, there is no endgame right......... Its not a bad game but super annoying and I wish there was more positions. I get that they are the same body and just swapped the boobs for time saving but come on, he could of at least showed the girls during sex.
if you want try a game called summer memories (it’s on here). It does have a bit of a grind but it’s rather fun to play and actually has a set time limit to do as much as you can plus a new game plus. Perfect time to try it since the sequel will be out relatively soon

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
if you want try a game called summer memories (it’s on here). It does have a bit of a grind but it’s rather fun to play and actually has a set time limit to do as much as you can plus a new game plus. Perfect time to try it since the sequel will be out relatively soon
Already beat it waiting for the sequel, tho i might wait for eng ver cause that will just make things faster.

izumirecord

May 9, 2018
You need to have 3 lover and 2 mistress and take one of your lover with you and talk in front of the police woman have perfect conversation (like topic with 2 circle not 1 circle or X) without use any red topic 3 time a row and after that a textbox appear saying she looking you and after that go to the shine fck you lovers
Where is the shine?

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
What did you do after they let you continue with the green girl? I got stuck on the next hint
Yeah I'm not sure either. I've tried taking her and Misa to talk to the teachers and even the shrine maiden but still no luck. The clues are really not helpful.

obamasama

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I'm not sure either. I've tried taking her and Misa to talk to the teachers and even the shrine maiden but still no luck. The clues are really not helpful.
Still dun get it all. Most of the hints were jibberish I could atleast try to decipher but this one built different

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
Still dun get it all. Most of the hints were jibberish I could atleast try to decipher but this one built different
While I am not sure what part you on, and assuming you are on 1.02. After you talked to the purple haired girl you must have a conversation with 3 ppl, while that didn't work the first time or it might just be you need a new person. I tried different ppl, I think I did the Principle, TA and her. While I can't say for sure how I did it I believe you just need to do perfect conversations. You may just need to end on one but you should get a cut scene where she goes, that went well. And if that doesn't work just try 2 ppl conversation.

O forgot to mention I did it during the week at school, while I can't remember if that was important or not I do know that she has a lot of BS quest that are timed to weekday and weekends and make you go through a whole week doing nothing, to then do 1 thing on the weekend to then do 1 thing on the week and then again 1 thing on the weekend again......

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
While I am not sure what part you on, and assuming you are on 1.02. After you talked to the purple haired girl you must have a conversation with 3 ppl, while that didn't work the first time or it might just be you need a new person. I tried different ppl, I think I did the Principle, TA and her. While I can't say for sure how I did it I believe you just need to do perfect conversations. You may just need to end on one but you should get a cut scene where she goes, that went well. And if that doesn't work just try 2 ppl conversation.

O forgot to mention I did it during the week at school, while I can't remember if that was important or not I do know that she has a lot of BS quest that are timed to weekday and weekends and make you go through a whole week doing nothing, to then do 1 thing on the weekend to then do 1 thing on the week and then again 1 thing on the weekend again......
Yep, I tried your suggestion and it worked. Why on earth did the hint say you need Kaji Misa?? I just needed a normal conversation with her, the homeroom teacher and the principal at school. I swear this game..

Reactions: champoflight