RPGM [Translation Request] [koriamezaiku] Blue Sky Princess Lapisphilia - Scattered in the erotic trap dungeon!? - [RJ01186841]

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Same I cannot figure out how to get to floor 4
There is at least one pair of stairs right next to each other that don't go to the same floor. The entrance to the third floor is on the left side of a room on the fourth floor, but I think you might need to find all 5 DVDs first before it works?

Olimak

Dec 13, 2017
Still haven't been able to get it to work.
When I unpack it, windows tells me some files need to be replaced and the title as well as some files have missing letters as if windows weren't able to recognize the character.
Very weird.

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
This game really has some pretty bad performance. Having confirmed that these issues got worse using MTool, my only choice was to attempt running it on my phone since my pc is so old.

Joiplay was a no-go for this game however. The performance on it was still pretty bad.

Though MaldiVes runs it much much better. It still crawls a fair bit, but I succeeded at running it with a half decent framerate. Unfortunately, it seems the escape timers got affected somehow, which makes it trivially easy to escape enemies even by just leisurely tapping the buttons. So to make it enjoyable for me, I decided I would always accept any enemy that managed to get to me. Just a tiny house rule for myself.

--------------

But hey! As a side effect of my little ordeal to play this game, I now have a partially translated (MTL) copy of this game on my hands. Nothing too fancy, though. I couldn't find where was the text for some of the menu items, so those remain untranslated.

And there was this weird bug that made it so text after any whitespace wouldn't render at all when being molested/raped (japanese doesn't actually use whitespaces to separate words), which made the game oddly bland as you only had visuals with almost no text to support the scene. But I managed to find a solution which involved replacing all of the whitespaces for those lines with a special braille character that looks exactly like a whitespace, but... isn't... actually considered a whitespace by computers?

Dunno, it's super weird, but it works, lol.

--------------

Ignore my ramblings.
TL;DR: I have an MTL translation, and here's the link.

DOWNLOAD:

Enjoy!

Last edited: