RPGM None [Translation Request] Maman's Dungeon [Autonoe]

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
Soooo how do you do the side quests for the sake, recruiting members, and finding the lost children?

When I go back through the dungeons im not able to find anything??

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Soooo how do you do the side quests for the sake, recruiting members, and finding the lost children?

When I go back through the dungeons im not able to find anything??
Each dungeon has a door around/near the entrance to it. Once you begin the quest, those respective doors will be unlocked. For example, brewing sake is Dungeon 1, finding the lost children is Dungeon 2. IIRC, those quests are mostly just finding/gathering items.

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017
Not sure if anyone still looking for a full save but you can actually unlock it at the beginning of the game. Start a new game once you finish the prologue, you should start off in a inn. Go into the blue magic circle then go to the green magic circle, talk to the bandit looking guy twice and he'll ask you if you want to unlock all the CG. Enjoy!

Reactions: FFTW

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
is there a walkthrough? cause my dumbass can't comprehend machine translation... the AI is too smart.
I've posted my fan-translation already a few posts above yours. The actual thread was taken down, but if you have the original game, you can patch it with my translation patch. As far as a walkthrough, you shouldn't need one. It's essentially go through each dungeon, defeat the boss, and either accept the respective H scene or reject it.

Not sure if anyone still looking for a full save but you can actually unlock it at the beginning of the game. Start a new game once you finish the prologue, you should start off in a inn. Go into the blue magic circle then go to the green magic circle, talk to the bandit looking guy twice and he'll ask you if you want to unlock all the CG. Enjoy!
lol, I resent being called a "bandit-looking guy". *Checks the character avatar and realizes that in fact, the character is actually labeled as a bandit.

Thanks, but I already wrote those instructions in my Read Me. No shame in cheating, I guess.

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017
I've posted my fan-translation already a few posts above yours. The actual thread was taken down, but if you have the original game, you can patch it with my translation patch. As far as a walkthrough, you shouldn't need one. It's essentially go through each dungeon, defeat the boss, and either accept the respective H scene or reject it.

lol, I resent being called a "bandit-looking guy". *Checks the character avatar and realizes that in fact, the character is actually labeled as a bandit.

Thanks, but I already wrote those instructions in my Read Me. No shame in cheating, I guess.
Thank you my cultured brother. Doing gods work

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
The taken down post is on review by the staff.
I was told there is no "estimated time" for the final decision:(

Fingers crossed it goes back up

• Angry
Reactions: Neriathis

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
The taken down post is on review by the staff.
I was told there is no "estimated time" for the final decision:(

Fingers crossed it goes back up
The thing is sometimes its weird how they take down games post, while this is taken down u have Lona game that's crearly underage but still there without closing the thread. I dont saying them to close it, but cmon... see all the threads(games) on the same way, u cant take down one game for some reason and then games with similar content that is wrong (that's why they remove the thread no?) they keep them on the forum.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I will, just later on. I follow a certain schedule for public releases.
Sorry to bother you once again. I had checked out the discord and didn't see any mention of that patch being available publicly yet. Just wanted to check with you again. I thought about posting in the requests channel but that seemed to be intended for untranslated works. Hope you're doing well.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry to bother you once again. I had checked out the discord and didn't see any mention of that patch being available publicly yet. Just wanted to check with you again. I thought about posting in the requests channel but that seemed to be intended for untranslated works. Hope you're doing well.
If you're impatient, just download my translation patch in my sig, as I think the only thing Saikey's patch is doing is changing 1-2 keywords in my translation.