RPGM None [Translation Request] Maman's Dungeon [Autonoe]

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just a small progress report:

Finished with the storyline and about 50-60% of the H-scenes.
Just finished the "Clothed/destroyed clothes" dialogue.

It's just annoying since there's 3 different dialogue trees for nearly EVERY NPC you can speak with, since the MC can have "full clothes, damaged clothes, and destroyed clothes", with a dialogue branch for each one.
Also annoying that most H-scenes have a "voyeur" version of it that I not only need to find but translate in addition to the normal one. And there's also multiple endings.

Again, no promises or confirmations on timelines, but making good progress. I just wanna get this over with since I have like, 5-6 translation projects I'm simultaneously working on, haha.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, another progress report.

I finished all the H-scenes (it's about 5000 lines of text, so yeah, it took quite a while and was far more tedious than expected).
I also added a few fun things I think y'all would like, as I usually do.

I'm already finished with story, but I haven't translated some random side stuff (e.g. So much stuff in the environment is clickable, which prompts a response from the MC, so it's not important but probably should be translated anyway), and the "damaged clothing" responses from NPCs. And after that, I wanted to translate a few other things in the plugins that couldn't be done until the very end, and also perhaps add an additional ending (hehehehe ...)

Anyway, again, I'm not going to pressure myself or give an ETA, but I'm nearly done.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry for the deluge of updates, but I worked my ass off the last few days.

Was able to get everything done in terms of story/gameplay/H-scenes. Therefore, consider the game as it is fully translated.
However, I'd like to add a few things (you'll see), which shouldn't take too long, and I also want to finish translating a few parts of the menus, as well as adding one of my Read Me's. That shouldn't take too long, so just a heads up to expect my translation patch to come out soon.

EDIT: Okay, just finished translating everything. Just adding that last feature now (lots of coding in RPGM), and then onto the Read Me, and hopefully I'll be done before the weekend. :) Also gotta playtest a little of course.

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Sorry for the deluge of updates, but I worked my ass off the last few days.

Was able to get everything done in terms of story/gameplay/H-scenes. Therefore, consider the game as it is fully translated.
However, I'd like to add a few things (you'll see), which shouldn't take too long, and I also want to finish translating a few parts of the menus, as well as adding one of my Read Me's. That shouldn't take too long, so just a heads up to expect my translation patch to come out soon.

EDIT: Okay, just finished translating everything. Just adding that last feature now (lots of coding in RPGM), and then onto the Read Me, and hopefully I'll be done before the weekend. :) Also gotta playtest a little of course.
Let me know if you want me to upload and make a proper post of the game when you finish translating it.

Also thanks for working on it! Can’t wait to try it out!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, it's done. Here:

You can also find it in my sig. Please let me know if there are any errors.
Saikey , you're free to post, though I'm always in favor of those who purchase the game legit (because even if you're sharing and/or promoting piracy, at least you supported the devs financially). Also, my translation is more of a beta test, so though I don't think I've made any mistakes, I may need to update my patch if anyone finds any issues.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Okay, it's done. Here:

You can also find it in my sig. Please let me know if there are any errors.
Saikey , you're free to post, though I'm always in favor of those who purchase the game legit (because even if you're sharing and/or promoting piracy, at least you supported the devs financially). Also, my translation is more of a beta test, so though I don't think I've made any mistakes, I may need to update my patch if anyone finds any issues.
Thanks for the translation! I'll be sure to support the dev before posting.
Let us know here or DM me if you update the translation in the future to also update the post.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I'm guessing it got immediately taken down, probably relating to the shota parts?
There was a small time window to download it there.
Got taken down yeah. I’m talking with the mods to see is there anything we can do.
I’ll post the downloads links on my discord in the mean time along with the uncensored patch (check the “free translations” channel)

Last edited:

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
welll..shit, get taken down on this site despite translator effort to make it appropriate.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
How do you get scenes in this game? The heart slimes attack but the MC just says something like "that was dangerous" and doesn't get assaulted. The only one I've seen so far is the boss lady slime.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
You are right! mobile doesn't show it :( I will link it in this comment as well .
Thanks for uploading the patch to your discord. Is there a general timeframe you use for the public release delay?