RPGM None [Translation Request] Maman's Dungeon [Autonoe]

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I will, just later on. I follow a certain schedule for public releases.
If you're impatient, just download my translation patch in my sig, as I think the only thing Saikey's patch is doing is changing 1-2 keywords in my translation.
I'm not here for an argument, just offering a solution. I didn't mean to imply you were impatient, but IF you were, there's an easy fix. Just download my translation patch instead, and if you want to reinsert the questionable content, you can use T++ to change any instance of "young man" to "boy" or whatever suits your fancy/fetish, which IIRC is what Saikey's doing to my translation. Takes about 30 seconds.
Indeed. The censored version already has EG's translation, so you can download it for free using his signature link or using my pastebin link on my Discord. Both are public.
Lol.
>JUST join to an discord to find translation PATCH in somewhere in it's depths
>patch in nowhere in that discord
>well if you are "so impatient" then go to another place in web, which I'm pointing, and there you can find ANOTHER translation patch
>JUST use some commands to edit script to get to ALL CONTENT because patch just exclude it by default

:FacePalm: You guys a totally worse than worst scam-sites and file-hostings with lot of adds, forced tabs and etc. I guess translation is also not finished and mediocre quality.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Lol.
>JUST join to an discord to find translation PATCH in somewhere in it's depths
>patch in nowhere in that discord
>well if you are "so impatient" then go to another place in web, which I'm pointing, and there you can find ANOTHER translation patch
>JUST use some commands to edit script to get to ALL CONTENT because patch just exclude it by default

:FacePalm: You guys a totally worse than worst scam-sites and file-hostings with lot of adds, forced tabs and etc. I guess translation is also not finished and mediocre quality.
Are you talking about me and my translation?
A bit confused, since I never mentioned anything about a Discord.
Again, translation should be in my sig. It is indeed finished, and as for quality, I think I do okay work. At least better than all those MTLs floating around, since I go line-by-line and playtest every game I translate. It's not perfect, but after literal hundreds of hours of translating a single game for free, I think most people would excuse a mistake or two.

Reactions: LunarDweller

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

ok i got the translation from here the said thatit has a secret ending idk how to get it but the dev wouldnt say so yeah can anyone help me
I really dislike this website. Its full of viruses. One missclick and they try to download something without you asking.