• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

leoj1992

Nov 7, 2021
Here's an .

What's new:
-Translation of a loooooot of lines

I'm about to lose my mind with the amount of things I'm doing to be honest.
I originally planned to translate all of the drugged states within this year but in order to avoid killing myself I'm suspending translating for now and will continue next year.

またね!
it's okay boddy take your time I'm totally sure is hard to traslate form japanes to english and not only that but actully give some sense

Janeira

Jun 4, 2018
How can it be played? I tried to run it with ruffle, you know, Flash no longer works.

I tried to run "mayuri1" and "mayuri2" using Flash Portable but it doesn't work either.

tempacc2021

Jul 25, 2021
Out of curiosity, has anyone made/thought about making an .apk of the latest version of mayuri? If one exists already, then fuck me for being an idiot lol

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm still have no idea how to open the start file since its an browser file and not a flash file :(

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I'm still have no idea how to open the start file since its an browser file and not a flash file :(
There's a sub-folder called data in the main folder. In the folder data, there's another sub-folder called flash. That's the folder you need to be in. In it, there's a .swf file called "game". Open that with your flash player

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Tiggerboiguy

Dec 30, 2021
i wish i could play it but i can't figure out a good player to even open the game and i don't know if i need previous versions before i get newer stuff because the stuff at the start of thread is not available anymore because mega won't show it anymore

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
i wish i could play it but i can't figure out a good player to even open the game and i don't know if i need previous versions before i get newer stuff because the stuff at the start of thread is not available anymore because mega won't show it anymore
If you're on a desktop, Adobe has/had a stand-alone Flash player available for download. As to the second part, no you don't need the previous versions. Any of the downloads in the thread will work by themselves

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes