• Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Here's a new

What's new:
-Orihime-Nemu's Normal Pregnant states
-Some few improvements of early translated lines

It's not perfect but at this point all vanilla lines are now fully translated (from what I know of). At this point I'll focus down on the drugged state lines and revisions.

For the next update estimate I'm not sure. Progress will be slower because I'll be translating the pregnant states along with the non-pregnant drugged state.

またね!
Thanks for this, since for some reason the game got removed from dlsite by some unknown reasons by the author

arkadounel

Dec 31, 2020
Here's a new

What's new:

It's not perfect but at this point all vanilla lines are now fully translated (from what I know of). At this point I'll focus down on the drugged state lines and revisions.

For the next update estimate I'm not sure. Progress will be slower because I'll be translating the pregnant states along with the non-pregnant drugged state.

またね!
HONTOU NI ARIGATOU
REALLY WAS WAITING FOR A ANOTHER UPDATE
SWF FILE PLAYERS ARE HARD TO FIND BUT THE DEBUGGED VERSION OF FLASH ON THE CRIMSON KEEP SERVER5 WORKS JUST FINE
NOT SURE ABOUT SOUNDS THO THE GAME HAD SOUNDS RIGHT?

justhere4thethings

Jul 4, 2021
For some reason every time I open start.swf it only shows a black screen. I've tried on multiple different flash players and it doesn't seem to work. The only one that gives me the option to right click to get the right click menu is lightspark, but when I do the menu disappears in a split second, so I can't click the play option.

LordGanju

Nov 4, 2020
For some reason every time I open start.swf it only shows a black screen. I've tried on multiple different flash players and it doesn't seem to work. The only one that gives me the option to right click to get the right click menu is lightspark, but when I do the menu disappears in a split second, so I can't click the play option.
yeah ive been having issues to i start the game but even when i get into it the models dont load can anyone help?

Jun 12, 2017
Here's a new

What's new:

またね!
Do you intend to continue translating?

Puhtaytou

May 19, 2018
Good news to anyone who wants to play on android. Joiplay beta has latest ruffle included which irons out the kinks of the previous one where menu was unselectable. Just download the beta version of joiplay and enjoy.
And if facial animations stop working, just drug them once and revert.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes