Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KOsTyaHeBleach

Feb 1, 2021
guys i don't need translation i need to run this game how can i do it? I did everything as it was said from the site where this game is, but it does not start, while others start games, please help

LordGanju

Nov 4, 2020
There should be some drop-down menus in the game area
Im sorry if im annoying you but by game area do you mean the top or the options as when i pressed play it loaded everything except the models so if you can explain more can you explain please.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Im sorry if im annoying you but by game area do you mean the top or the options as when i pressed play it loaded everything except the models so if you can explain more can you explain please.
After you click play under the Control menu, your screen should look like this:

Screenshot 2021-03-21 210036.png

The exact text may be different, depending on which version of the translation you have

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Here's a new

What's new:
-Orihime-Nemu's Normal Pregnant states
-Some few improvements of early translated lines

It's not perfect but at this point all vanilla lines are now fully translated (from what I know of). At this point I'll focus down on the drugged state lines and revisions.

For the next update estimate I'm not sure. Progress will be slower because I'll be translating the pregnant states along with the non-pregnant drugged state.

またね!

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
May I ask the method you translate the game?
you could belive me or not but he is mostly doing it manualy and as for how maybeee some one talked about it in like page 4 or like maybe even on the 8th page of this thread but im pretty sure it was around the mide sadly i cant remember anybody going into to much detail

neonymous

Jun 20, 2019
Manual translation for me.
What programs you used in this case? So far I know decompiler and script editor. But I don't know how to get such programs. If you used other programs can you suggest them to us? Maybe we can help you to translate them.

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
JPEXS Flash Decompiler. The dialogue system doesn't work the same way as most flash games where they are separated as a file. The only way that I've found to work when translating is editing the code carefully without messing up. It also uses a system where you can change some words, which doesn't work well in English in my opinion, which makes automatic translation really terrible.

Reactions: regionaackunjin

smellyfarts28

May 26, 2021
JPEXS Flash Decompiler. The dialogue system doesn't work the same way as most flash games where they are separated as a file. The only way that I've found to work when translating is editing the code carefully without messing up. It also uses a system where you can change some words, which doesn't work well in English in my opinion, which makes automatic translation really terrible.
my pc says its trojanware?

Analdash

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone help me i dont understand how to get the updated versions, do you have to install the game to apply the English version? because when i download the update, it just gives me a link top.html and when i open it it doesnt support the both flash

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes