Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Food_Court

May 27, 2018
What are the weak spots for each girl? I know Orihime folds like cards if you kiss her long enough. but i forgot everyone else.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
What are the weak spots for each girl? I know Orihime folds like cards if you kiss her long enough. but i forgot everyone else.
Yoruichi= Her nipples (Rubbing the dick against them was the fastest I think)
Soi Fon= Her asshole (especially in aphro state, I don´t know if there was something faster in her normal state)
Nemu= Her pussy
Rangiku= Letting her lick your dick

Rg8378

Jul 25, 2019
Soi Fon= Her asshole (especially in aphro state, I don´t know if there was something faster in her normal state)
Nemu= Her pussy
How about the other girls?

jojobod1

Feb 26, 2021
i do not understand how to install or play the translations you guys put out, im new so please explain the step by step process to play

angerybro

May 7, 2020
Nemu= Her pussy
Nemu = Feets
Kukaku = Dick lick like Rangiku
Masaki = Rub her pussy with dick
Harribel = Ass fuck without prelude. She is kinda masochistic
you said nemu twice.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
I'm on 5.0, v80 but I'm missing Harribel, Soi Fon and Kukaku. Also all of the one's I have are in English but Rangiku's dialogue is still entirely Japanese. No one got around to her translations?

mortis1993

Jun 8, 2018
I'm on 5.0, v80 but I'm missing Harribel, Soi Fon and Kukaku. Also all of the one's I have are in English but Rangiku's dialogue is still entirely Japanese. No one got around to her translations?
Here's an .

What's new:
-My own translation for Orihime-Nemu's Normals states but excluding their pregnancy lines
-Translation for Kuukaku and Masaki's normal pregnancy state
-Some few improvements of early translated lines

There can be some inconsistencies on some of the character's dialogue mostly because they were translated when my Japanese wasn't that good yet. I plan on focusing on them later on.

Next update will probably be on April where I focus on finishing Orihime-Nemu's normal pregnancy states while doing some partials on some of the character's drugged state. Hopefully after the next update I will focus on improving all of the normal state lines and next will be completely focused on the drugged states within the year.

またね!

jojobod1

Feb 26, 2021
when i start the characters wont load, what do i do? i used the projector and selected the game.swf thing

xxumberxx

Nov 15, 2019
Here's an .

What's new:
-My own translation for Orihime-Nemu's Normals states but excluding their pregnancy lines
-Translation for Kuukaku and Masaki's normal pregnancy state
-Some few improvements of early translated lines

There can be some inconsistencies on some of the character's dialogue mostly because they were translated when my Japanese wasn't that good yet. I plan on focusing on them later on.

Next update will probably be on April where I focus on finishing Orihime-Nemu's normal pregnancy states while doing some partials on some of the character's drugged state. Hopefully after the next update I will focus on improving all of the normal state lines and next will be completely focused on the drugged states within the year.

またね!
Wanted to let you know, you're doing God's work, my man. After like eight damn years of wondering what these chicks were saying while they're being railed, it's nice to have a good idea of it all. Thank you. I hope you don't get burned out on it.

Reactions: ray.doe

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Wanted to let you know, you're doing God's work, my man. After like eight damn years of wondering what these chicks were saying while they're being railed, it's nice to have a good idea of it all. Thank you. I hope you don't get burned out on it.
I don't think God would approve tho. I was already expecting that the translation will take years if I were to really work on this up until the end. Besides, I'm also using this to learn Japanese to make the translation worth it. It would have been pointlessly hellish if I only depended on machine translations too.
My situation is largely different from before I started hehe but I'll still try to make some time.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes