Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gtommy

Dec 12, 2019
End how? It's not like the game is still being updated by the creator. As long as you have a flash player then no. I still have the necessary editor to translate everything.
Dead as in like players, after flash died I couldn't even load up the game not even with ruffel

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Dead as in like players, after flash died I couldn't even load up the game not even with ruffel
I also can still play and translate the game just fine. I'm using the swf-opener to play it.

Last edited:

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Here's an .

What's new:
-My own translation for Orihime-Nemu's Normals states but excluding their pregnancy lines
-Translation for Kuukaku and Masaki's normal pregnancy state
-Some few improvements of early translated lines

There can be some inconsistencies on some of the character's dialogue mostly because they were translated when my Japanese wasn't that good yet. I plan on focusing on them later on.

Next update will probably be on April where I focus on finishing Orihime-Nemu's normal pregnancy states while doing some partials on some of the character's drugged state. Hopefully after the next update I will focus on improving all of the normal state lines and next will be completely focused on the drugged states within the year.

またね!

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2019
Here's an .

What's new:
-My own translation for Orihime-Nemu's Normals states but excluding their pregnancy lines
-Translation for Kuukaku and Masaki's normal pregnancy state
-Some few improvements of early translated lines

There can be some inconsistencies on some of the character's dialogue mostly because they were translated when my Japanese wasn't that good yet. I plan on focusing on them later on.

Next update will probably be on April where I focus on finishing Orihime-Nemu's normal pregnancy states while doing some partials on some of the character's drugged state. Hopefully after the next update I will focus on improving all of the normal state lines and next will be completely focused on the drugged states within the year.

またね!
i tried adobe flash player debug and this is what i'm getting for the last couple of minutes

Last edited:

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Did the game ever at some point have sound or was supposed to?
Based from the past to the latest version that was released, there is none.

i don't know how it works.
Just download this below. And then open the .swf with the exe

Can it be with a bigger stomach twin or triplet ?
I believe that mechanic does not exist.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes