Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
So i finished Yoruichi´s normal preg and aphro preg states.
I also corrected and retranslated some of the sentences from Yoruichi´s normal state and i also changed the way Yoruichi and Soifon refer to Mayuri. They will properly call him Kurotsuchi now.
With this Yoruichi should be completely translated and the game should be around ~65% translated.

Here is the link:

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, never knew people were still working on this game. I tried translating this years and years ago, think I still have a (very) partial file set somewhere, but it was WAY more work than I was willing to put in at the time. Big thanks to all of you doing the heavy lifting.

Wolftelope90

Sep 8, 2020
That's some amazing work, dudes... keep it up.

Your contributions should make sure you get a hall of fame (of hentai xD)

angerybro

May 7, 2020
I also corrected and retranslated some of the sentences from Yoruichi´s normal state and i also changed the way Yoruichi and Soifon refer to Mayuri. They will properly call him Kurotsuchi now.
With this Yoruichi should be completely translated and the game should be around ~65% translated.

Here is the link:
wish i could port this to the later uncencered version with more girls and outfits to pick from.

Reactions: asseata07

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
i think its better to make a compiled patch when all translations and uncensoring are done.
i wish there it was a way to add more girls

Reactions: angerybro

Naestros

Jun 25, 2020
Probably a silly question, but how do I get the game to run? I understand that I need to open start.swf and not game.swf, but there's just a black screen on the resulting window. This is on the translation 0.65, by the by.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Probably a silly question, but how do I get the game to run? I understand that I need to open start.swf and not game.swf, but there's just a black screen on the resulting window. This is on the translation 0.65, by the by.
Im starting the game by double clicking on start.swf but game.swf should also be possible. Im using the swf-opener. Both methods work for me. You can also start the game by clicking on mayuri1 the html-document. Then it runs on your internet explorer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naestros

Naestros

Jun 25, 2020
Im starting the game by double clicking on start.swf but game.swf should also be possible. Im using the swf-opener. Both methods work for me. You can also start the game by clicking on mayuri1 the html-document. Then it runs on your internet explorer.
Thanks for the suggestions, just got an SWF opener and now the game and dialogue is running, however the characters themselves aren't loading in. This goes for all three game versions I'm trying. Weirdly, the HTML worked the first time but isn't now.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions, just got an SWF opener and now the game and dialogue is running, however the characters themselves aren't loading in. This goes for all three game versions I'm trying. Weirdly, the HTML worked the first time but isn't now.
Thats weird. Never heard of this one before. So you can open the game but when you click on the black "Empty"-button on the top to choose a girl, the girl wont be loading and you just see what the girl is speaking? I dont really know...Normally the html ones should work. Whats the version of your SWF opener? Mine is 1.3. Try that one out.
Or just delete everything and download it again and see if that changes anything.

Btw im probably going to upload an updated version tomorrow or so where i just fixed some more sentences for several of the girls.

Naestros

Jun 25, 2020
Thats weird. Never heard of this one before. So you can open the game but when you click on the black "Empty"-button on the top to choose a girl, the girl wont be loading and you just see what the girl is speaking? I dont really know...Normally the html ones should work. Whats the version of your SWF opener? Mine is 1.3. Try that one out.
Or just delete everything and download it again and see if that changes anything.

Btw im probably going to upload an updated version tomorrow or so where i just fixed some more sentences for several of the girls.
Also 1.3, and I've tried that several times, hah. I'm not really sure what's going on, either.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016

Here is the link:
I tested it and Yoruichi's normal preg and preg aphro states are untranslated in my game...Did I download the wrong file?

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Here is a little quality update. I just fixed and corrected several sentences throughout the game, most of them from Orihimes aphro state but also quite a few for Soifon. I also got rid of the remaining japanese words in Soifons and Yoruichis parts. So the sentences should be easier to read now.

Btw, i dont know if you noticed but Orihime (aphro state) is saying the wrong sentences during her vaginal penetration. Those sentences belong to her anal penetration. This is a bug on the developers part. The sentences exist in the code and i also translated them but they dont trigger. He fixed this bug in one of the later versions but right now i cant do anything about it.

Link:

Last edited:

ConcreteDemon

Sep 17, 2020
Okay, I´m really stupid when it comes to computer shit like this. I downloaded the file and unpack it but it just opens it now in microsoft edge and even so I activated Flash on it, the game just won´t start. Can anybody help me?

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Okay, I´m really stupid when it comes to computer shit like this. I downloaded the file and unpack it but it just opens it now in microsoft edge and even so I activated Flash on it, the game just won´t start. Can anybody help me?
Either use the swf-opener (a programm you can download for free from the net) to open the file "game" or "start" or double click on the html document mayuri1. That should open the game in your internet explorer.

Gtommy

Dec 12, 2019
This post isn't related to the game translation wise, but do yall think character mods for the game is a possible idea. I like to hear some thoughts

Reactions: asseata07

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
This post isn't related to the game translation wise, but do yall think character mods for the game is a possible idea. I like to hear some thoughts
This has already been discussed before. Theoretically it's possible but realistically I don't think so. The source code is forever gone and you'll probably have a better chance if you make the game from scratch.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes