Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
This has already been discussed before. Theoretically it's possible but realistically I don't think so. The source code is forever gone and you'll probably have a better chance if you make the game from scratch.
He never did rukia and the other girls

sacchin

Jul 21, 2018
not sure if any of you guys are aware of this, but there's already a partially translated and uncensored version of the games final release (5.7) that adds more characters, two of which are mostly translated.

don't recall where I found it, but here.

angerybro

May 7, 2020
not sure if any of you guys are aware of this, but there's already a partially translated and uncensored version of the games final release (5.7) that adds more characters, two of which are mostly translated.

i'm pretty sure that's the one [B]ray.doe[/B] was working on or at least somebody here has been working to translate.

Reactions: asseata07
Dec 29, 2019
Either use the swf-opener (a programm you can download for free from the net) to open the file "game" or "start" or double click on the html document mayuri1. That should open the game in your internet explorer.
sorry i also don't know about computers that much
i downloaded swf opener but an error just keeps popping up
and when i double click mayuri1 its just white and nothing else... no matter what browser i use same result :(

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Update

I finished translating Nemu completely among other little changes. The game should be around 80% translated now.
She definitely shows more emotions and feels less like a robot in her aphro state. Also the first "ara" of the game appeared (till now), see if you can find it :)
Please let me know if you find some errors, so i can fix them.

Download:

Rg8378

Jul 25, 2019
Update

I finished translating Nemu completely among other little changes. The game should be around 80% translated now.
She definitely shows more emotions and feels less like a robot in her aphro state. Also the first "ara" of the game appeared (till now), see if you can find it :)
Please let me know if you find some errors, so i can fix them.

Download:
I found an error. When orihime wear the bunny suit the stocking turned red

Xem

Jul 17, 2019

how do you play i read about the mods but i cant seem to find how to use them

arkadounel

Dec 31, 2020
Uhm is that my translation again haha. Also translations aren't store there.
weird. i justed pasted it to mayuri auto translate. the readme files are unreadable to me. i saw your file download link and downloaded to see but the files seem to be corrupted. the current file i just pasted the swf to mayuri auto translate and the one i found the harribel file was in mayurino.

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Hey so since flash is dead doesn't this mean its the end for this beloved game
End how? It's not like the game is still being updated by the creator. As long as you have a flash player then no. I still have the necessary editor to translate everything.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes