Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Man i didnt expect to find a thread about this game here. Its great to see that other people are doing translations on this game too, especially on the bonus girls.

Btw im Selbi7, the guy who started doing translations on this game. So im still around and i was still working on the game even though very slowly ^^ This game is a real pain to translate. I cant say it enough but i feel all of you ;)
Actually the most work i did on it was now during corona times. I saw the thread just a few days ago right before i wanted to post my new version :)

So finally after quite some time i finished Soifon´s drugged pregnant mode. With this Soifon should be completely translated. I also finished Nemu´s whole normal mode. I was thinking about doing Yoruichi´s drugged state first but in the end i really wanted to see what Nemu is about. So with this the game is ~50% translated. I also think that Nemu is probably my best work since i included all those words from the xxx bubble into the code. In fact i also did that with Soifon and Yoruichi except for when they call him Mayuri. Thats why before you start playing the game, you need to click on the xxx bubble button and write Mayuri in the 8th and 12th line and then click on the left red button to save it.

While playing the game again i was really thinking that Orihime (especially her normal state) needs an overhaul since i had no clue how weird the code was and i just started doing this translation stuff while working on her. Thats why she barely refers to Mayuri at all and isnt using words like penis and stuff. I did kinda fix some of her lines but it would take too much time to do everything. I also saw that ray.doe? or FunkSmuggler? also did some fixes on Orihime. So thx for that :)

Some sidenotes at the end:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the download link:

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Man i didnt expect to find a thread about this game here. Its great to see that other people are doing translations on this game too, especially on the bonus girls.

Btw im Selbi7, the guy who started doing translations on this game. So im still around and i was still working on the game even though very slowly ^^ This game is a real pain to translate. I cant say it enough but i feel all of you ;)
Actually the most work i did on it was now during corona times. I saw the thread just a few days ago right before i wanted to post my new version :)

So finally after quite some time i finished Soifon´s drugged pregnant mode. With this Soifon should be completely translated. I also finished Nemu´s whole normal mode. I was thinking about doing Yoruichi´s drugged state first but in the end i really wanted to see what Nemu is about. So with this the game is ~50% translated. I also think that Nemu is probably my best work since i included all those words from the xxx bubble into the code. In fact i also did that with Soifon and Yoruichi except for when they call him Mayuri. Thats why before you start playing the game, you need to click on the xxx bubble button and write Mayuri in the 8th and 12th line and then click on the left red button to save it.

While playing the game again i was really thinking that Orihime (especially her normal state) needs an overhaul since i had no clue how weird the code was and i just started doing this translation stuff while working on her. Thats why she barely refers to Mayuri at all and isnt using words like penis and stuff. I did kinda fix some of her lines but it would take too much time to do everything. I also saw that ray.doe? or FunkSmuggler? also did some fixes on Orihime. So thx for that :)

Some sidenotes at the end:

Here is the download link:
ty now we just have to add this to the latest version

Reactions: asseata07

angerybro

May 7, 2020
Play Really Wizards Translated version > Here or Here < Don't forgot if your saving the game.swf to your computer using the right click and save link as method to rename 12345678_game.swf back to game.swf or just rename it right before you click save.
You'll see the words repeating.
Check out Nemu as you'll see the repeating text alot not sure what you didn't get by that lol but i figured i would answer you anyway.

If you still don't get it >
Rizael said >
there's a little problem with nemu and yoruichi translation, they're repeating

Recon responds >
Noticed the same thing. < See where both noticing the same issue with Really Wizards translated files or game.

Last but not least i attached both games with really wizards translation incase anyone wants both translated games by different translators, that would be 3 now > Mayuri Game and Saves post
You can also just download the translated game from really wizard at the above links.
this are nice but i'll wait till the translations are better

FunkSmuggler

May 7, 2018
So with all the recent progress on the translation I've decided to combine all the translations into one again. It contains:

Orihime-Normal, aphrodisiac, pregnant, and aphro+preg translated (by Symplexity/Selbi7)
Yoruichi-Normal translated (by Selbi7), aphrodisiac, pregnant, and aphro+preg auto translated
Sui-Feng- Normal, aphrodisiac, pregnant, and aphro+preg translated (by Selbi7)
Rangiku-Nothing translated
Nemu- Normal translated (by Selbi7), aphrodisiac, pregnant, and aphro+preg auto translated
Kukaku-Normal translated (by Raydoe), aphrodisiac, pregnant, and aphro+preg not translated
Masaki-Nothing translated
Harribel-Normal, aphrodisiac, pregnant translated (by Raydoe), and aphro+preg auto translated

Because Selbi7/Rick24 is working on Mayuri 5.0 some lines will be missing from his translation. It's nothing major though, just a few lines whenever you change the girls costume to one that is not in 5.0.

I've also tried looking into why the dialogue repeats itself in Wizard's auto translation but I'm not really sure. I'll try to figure it out during my free time but I am not promising anything. Hopefully Wizard can get that spreadsheet finished. It'd help refine the auto translation.

If you guys notice anything wrong just reply to me or pm me so I can try to fix it. I've never really worked on any translations ever so I may have messed up somewhere without noticing it.

Food_Court

May 27, 2018
The download has two versions of the same game Mayuri 1 & Mayuri 2,
What's the difference between the two of them?

Ion123

Jul 8, 2020
I can't translate for shit, so I just want to thank those of you who are translating stuff! I never thought this game would get any translating, and definitely not as much as has been translated so far!

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Here's another .

What's new:
-Masaki's Normal Translation
-Partial Translations for the rest of the other characters' normal lines
-Harribel Pregnancy lines somewhat finished (I haven't double checked yet)
-improvements of other lines

Next release will focus on finishing Nemu and Rangiku's normal lines.

Last edited:

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
About modding, I think the easiest and most possible thing to do for now is to improve the character's faces most notably Yoruichi, Soi Fon, and to some extent, Orihime's.

angerybro

May 7, 2020
About modding, I think the easiest and most possible thing to do for now is to improve the character's faces most notably Yoruichi, Soi Fon, and to some extent, Orihime's.
it's a shame this things hard to mod. there's so much potential for things like new characters or posing. even something like holding their hands would be nice.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Ok i finished translating Yoruichi´s aphrodisiac state.
I also did quite a few corrections and retranslations on Orihime. So this one should also be more accurate and better to understand though it wasnt a complete overhaul yet.

Btw if you guys didnt know yet, every one of those girls have a different kind of weak spot. A spot that makes them wet really fast if you touch it. I also think that they have a spot they like the least and that barely gets them wet.
Yoruichi´s weak point is her nipples. She gets wet really fast if you touch them. Her dialogue regarding her nipples can be pretty funny too :)

Here are some more infos for people who are interested in the translation:

Finally here is the link:

Mar 20, 2018
We now have a small community of independent translators working to translate the game, which is great. Occasionally, one compiles all the work and pushes out a more completed release. Maybe we should open a repo on github for easier collaboration, not sure if that would work with this code though.

Reactions: Xem

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
We now have a small community of independent translators working to translate the game, which is great. Occasionally, one compiles all the work and pushes out a more completed release. Maybe we should open a repo on github for easier collaboration, not sure if that would work with this code though.
While some characters already have some translations I still plan to make my own translations for all the characters to make the quality consistent. I've already improved my workflow to the point that it's dependable and easy to make revisions even when I've forgotten things, don't work on the game for a long time, and revisions and proofreading are easy. What's also cool is that I'm also able to freely edit the custom words in the game to make the dialogue more natural. The implementation of custom words, while interesting, is annoying. They tend to not make sense and become unnatural when translated to English so I sometimes omit them and move them around. It's weird when they constantly refer to their privates with one word (ex. vagina) despite their level of submission and how they would often say your name when reffering to you.

While I can do the manual input in the code, the people I/we actually need right now are people who ACTUALLY knows Japanese (and translate) because most of the time, volunteers would just quit after the realization of how much actual work and effort that needs to be done when they rely on machine translation where they just improve from it by instinct. If you have fluency in Japanese it will take less energy to do the translation.

For now people will have to make do with what FunkSmuggler can compile from mine and other people's translations.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Errr, the version you're translating is quite outdated...
I was addressing that in one of my last posts. Thats just the version i am working with. FunkSmuggler was so kind to include it into the 5.7 version. So you can just wait for him to do that with this one too. Also the only real thing thats outdated is that it doesnt have the 3 extra characters and their respective clothes. Everything else should be the same. I dont think there is any other extra dialogue between those versions.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes