Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
my updated translation. It's just Harribel's Normal state redone which is better than last time and some other character's lines that I partially translated while playing.

Also, I've been going through my list of triggers again and there are still some lines in the code that I don't see. Harribel is the most complete but there are lines related to her tits that is in a submissive tone(?) that I can't trigger.
thank you very much, I really appreciate

Reactions: asseata07

Zarithor

May 17, 2018
my updated translation. It's just Harribel's Normal state redone which is better than last time and some other character's lines that I partially translated while playing.

Also, I've been going through my list of triggers again and there are still some lines in the code that I don't see. Harribel is the most complete but there are lines related to her tits that is in a submissive tone(?) that I can't trigger.
Thanks for still working on this mate. Shame there wasn't more done or the code released so we could mod in new characters

Reactions: asseata07

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Thanks for still working on this mate. Shame there wasn't more done or the code released so we could mod in new characters
Exactly what I was thinking. It would have been nice if there was a way to mod the game though it would probably need to rebuild the game from what decompilers could provide, also it's a flash game. Looking through the lines of dialogue, you can see that there are placeholders of what may be more features that was planned. For a game that is released in 2007, it's still nice.

baconmeh

Jul 16, 2019
is it possible to extract the source code from game itself?
As far as I'm aware, this problem is what caused Strife (A very in depth doom mod) to be incapable of being ported or something. So fans ended up writing the whole thing from the ground up. (reference: youtube- ross' game dungeon: strife at 20:52. i can't post links yet)

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
I think the only way to have a workable code is to study and rebuild the whole game from the flash decompiler though at that point your better off making the whole thing from scratch.

I do think it's still possible to mod but you'd have to commit in understanding how things work from within the decompiler. It might also be more difficult that it's in flash and I don't think there's that many that knows and interested in working with flash.

Last edited:

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018

Could you re-upload it? Seems like it was taken down.

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
Hmm has anybody tried to contact the devs i know migth sound hard even impossible but i doubt some money wont persuade some one to leak the code and might be impossible but at this point is that or build the whole game from scratch also the link still down or they just gave completely up

BruddaTuck

Mar 15, 2018
Hmm has anybody tried to contact the devs i know migth sound hard even impossible but i doubt some money wont persuade some one to leak the code and might be impossible but at this point is that or build the whole game from scratch also the link still down or they just gave completely up
The dev lost the source code a while ago so if there would be any future updates it would mean that they have to rebuild everything from scratch.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes