Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
There is but I'm still trying to reach a certain point before I release an update. Despite the pandemic I'm still busy with a lot of things unfortunately.
good to hear (y),in any case take your time. in this pandemic, everything goes slower

angerybro

May 7, 2020
There is but I'm still trying to reach a certain point before I release an update. Despite the pandemic I'm still busy with a lot of things unfortunately.
just glade it's still happening.
loved this game for like years and it's my favorite one to come back to because it just pure sexy fun with no rigamorall. i'm surprised nobodies tried to replacte it with new charaters.

Really Wizard

Feb 3, 2020
I spent this weekend tinkering with some scripting and have found an automated way to translate the voice lines. Also with this process I can provide a spreadsheet list of all the unique voice lines from each file.
Attached is the game.swf file you can replace in your game directories. It has the Harribel - Aphro + Preg scenes translated with amazon's api.

I need to test it a few more times to for any bugs in my process. However, if successful this should only take a few minutes per file. Does anyone know what the sprite and frame numbers are for the other missing sections?

If I have time I'll follow up on this next weekend but right now I'm burnt out.
Here's a fun fact, in this one section alone there are 570 unique voice lines. No wonder it's so difficult to manually translate.

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
I spent this weekend tinkering with some scripting and have found an automated way to translate the voice lines. Also with this process I can provide a spreadsheet list of all the unique voice lines from each file.
Attached is the game.swf file you can replace in your game directories. It has the Harribel - Aphro + Preg scenes translated with amazon's api.

I need to test it a few more times to for any bugs in my process. However, if successful this should only take a few minutes per file. Does anyone know what the sprite and frame numbers are for the other missing sections?

Here's a fun fact, in this one section alone there are 570 unique voice lines. No wonder it's so difficult to manually translate.
whats the file for? i just get a loading screen when opening it do i just save the link and paste it into the folder?

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Click on start.swf to actually play the game.
Don't click on game.swf
Make a short cut called > Don't forget right click on start.swf and choose Create shortcut.
Mayuri's Human Experimental Room Combined Translation
or
Mayuri's Human Experimental Room Partial Translation By Symplexity
Depending on if you have both downloaded in different folders then make a shortcut for both.
start.swf starts the game > game.swf is a file needed for the game that contains important stuff.
dont work for me in both case, my always bad luck

FunkSmuggler

May 7, 2018

Oh thank god. I was gonna try to machine translate it myself manually once I had free time again but you've found a even better way to do it.

Visit0r

Sep 25, 2018
Tested it out and a lotta lines are wack, either in syntax or meaning. I think one of the translators here mentioned way back that it's extra complicated due to how many lines there are and the context behind the line dictating the tone, etc. not to mention the script being fiddly. Kudos.

Sucks there doesn't seem to be a simpler way without the dialogue becoming... that. Thanks for the try though, Wizard!

Really Wizard

Feb 3, 2020
Sorry to everyone who were confused on how to run the file. This time I'll upload both a zipped version of the full game and also just the game.swf that you can replace in your existing game files.
In this version, I've auto-translated all of Nemu's scenes (Normal, drug, preg, preg + drug) and all the missing Yoruichi scenes (drug, preg, preg + drug).

As you might have noticed or others brought up in this thread, the auto-translation is far from perfect and will still need to reviewed by a human. For that reason, the auto translation is more of a stepping stone. At the end of this I'll have an Excel file for each character scenario that maps out all the unique Japanese strings/sayings and an auto-translation for each line. You can then remap the translation in Excel and then have it auto-replace all the lines for you to copy into Jpexs.

As far as I'm aware, the only way to translate the game was to read the script from Jpexs and go line by line, which was difficult to read and had a risk that you'd accidentally break the code. So instead, you'd then just work in a more human friendly table of around ~500 lines and not work inside a Jpexs window. :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes