Others Complete [Translation Request](MEGA DOWNLOAD) Carnal Desire

anyone

May 11, 2017
you need to get hammer nails and chain. hammer is in the bottom secend room from right but i dont know there to find rest of things. you need to do this in 5 days

Reactions: Akasaki

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Damn another Unity game ReiPatcher doesn't seem to work on. The DLSite page mentions a password, but might not be the same one...

"The password is the heroine's real name from our previous work: " "

Edit - Not sure what was going on there, it was installing weirdly. But does work on the dialogue windows.

Last edited:

siqnasty

Mar 20, 2019
After an hour of trial and swear....
You gotta go back to rooms that you obtained the lock boxes. Hammer you get the first time you go in the room, I don't know if it's required to get the hammer and nails.

You also don't need to get the hammer/nails/chain before day 5. You can use the partition screen item and it will count for day 5.

Attached is a handy map. I think.

Reactions: yuronoa and anyone

nosoulme

Oct 30, 2018
I'll give you guys my official guide to make sure she dont run away.

1. make sure you feed her everyday, it cost 2 cat points.
2. on your first day you want to make sure you collect 2 extra movement/stamina points (these are located on the bottom right and the meeting room on the left side of the 2 WC which are located on the left section) you have to go to the meeting room twice to get the second energy points
3. with 5 energy you want to unlock the hammer, chains and nails which are located tool room (left side of the big room on bottom right), the room on the top left of the right section (need go there twice), and the room under the previous room ( have to go in there twice as well) respectively.
4. after that you need to collect 2 more tools (gag and boards) which are located in the room of top right, and bottom right of the right section.
5. once you have all the tools use them, it will cost you 2-3 energies on use

that should make sure she wont get away

edit
you should use the hammer as soon as you collected the chains and nails then collect the others tools and use them

Last edited:

Zoobats

Jul 12, 2017
Every time I try get the chains the MC just says "I'm scared of bugs" I got it before but I don't know how I did before

Zoobats

Jul 12, 2017
Okay I got everything to work, but now whenever I put on the chains and all, she leaves the next day

sevensins

May 29, 2019
So, not too sure if this depends on the version (or maybe a glitch?) but seems like you don't need to worry about feeding her the first 3 days. Focus on getting the gag, boards, chains, nails and hammer. For me, I did the hammer, nails and chain pickup the 2nd day, threw them on then used my last 2 moves to grab the gag and boards.

Uh, update:
3rd day, I fed her and then chained her down, followed by the 4th day where i fed her again, grabbed the board and then used it. The gag was grabbed and used on the 5th after feeding her.

Last edited:

sevensins

May 29, 2019
Once she's stuck for good on day 5, you're free to explore and rack up points. Make sure to keep feeding her though, that's important!

I explored abit and Re-did the map from above- it might vary depending on the version I think, but this is where I found everything. The rooms I didn't write in I could not access. The 2x means you have to visit the place twice to get everything you need by the way.

alreadyusernamtaken

Jul 13, 2019
My game doesn't work anymore, for no reason the size of the window has changed and now the game is bigger than my screen. Half of the buttons and triggers disappear.I tried to re-download it, nothing, I reset the files in the backup location, nothing. Any ideas?

sevensins

May 29, 2019
Anyone know how to get different endings / if there are any?
So there's obviously the ending where she escapes (not using the items needed by day 5 or not feeding her every 3rd day), the 'bad' ending where she doesn't get pregnant and i guess is just whored out (?).

The supposed good ending is when she DOES get pregnant, but I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get that.

Keep in mind- there is a limit if 20 days