Others Complete [Translation Request](MEGA DOWNLOAD) Carnal Desire

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
just played the trial of the eng trans and it was OK, a couple of grammar errors but not MTL bad so get this on the latest update page.

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
I cannot find the file where the backups are, I have already tried the path suggested in the answers

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
I cannot find the file where the backups are, I have already tried the path suggested in the answers
lookup on the folder searchbar C:/Users/Name/appdata
Also can anyone please have a full save, ive been at this game for 2 hours doing the pregnancy loop with no results and im just done.

kingkonglok

Nov 29, 2020
anyone knows how to unlock the blowjob mode, i finish the game and i dont know did i get the good ending? she did get pregnant! and then nothing the game just reset to the main menu

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Lien version Eng:

La Carte est dans l’archive.

View attachment 803070
Excellent map! It is possible to get Yui pregnant (Good Ending) without using an ovulation inducer.

The minimum requirements are Sperm quality lvl 6 or above (30 Desire points), sperm in uterus 1000 ml or higher (1200+ seems to guarantee pregnancy), unsafe day or ovulating, and she needs to be chained down, isolated, and fed once every 3-4 days (missed 3 days max for safety).

Mission critical items to collect. (Cost listed)

Carboard partition: 1 move to collect, 2 to implement. Total 3 moves.

Hammer, Chain, and stakes: Total 9 moves.
--> Hammer Tool closet: 1 move.
--> Chains: Lockers (chased off by bugs)+ Meeting room (Insecticide)+ Locker (return) 3 move.
--> Stakes: Shoe Locker X2 (first time grab oil ink pen in mystery box) 2 move.
---> Implement 3 moves.

Leather belt: Private room. 1 move to get. 2 to implement. Total 3 moves.

Kodashi Doll (plug): Teacher's office 2 (closest to shoe locker). White Mystery box. 1 move search, 1 move to open with key. 2 move + 2 desire.

Grand total 17 moves and 32 desire points. (Plus meals).

While with Yui, do not insert, masturbate then when the gauge is filled, "Cum pussy" (Gain 3 desire) 1 move. Use the doll (plug) to keep semen from leaking, requires inserting the plug (pussy) and using the mouse roller to wrap Yui's panties over it to keep it in place.

It's more important to have Yui isolated and chained down before day 5, than to fill her uterus, but filling her uterus to 1200+ is the key. This can not be done without properly using the doll, and leveling up semen quantity helps, 5 desire/level. Max level 6.

If you miss the ovulation and unsafe days, don't panic. The fertility drug is available and can be used once per day, and as long as it's before day 20, you can trigger her pregnancy by meeting the above requirements and using either the pregnancy tester or the cat-god shop check pregnancy status item, 8 desire + 1 move.

Once she's pregnant, just proceed however you like until day 20, feeding her at least every 3 to 4 days, so she doesn't lose weight and run away.

Last edited:

Archer_Range

Feb 10, 2021
My game doesn't work anymore, for no reason the size of the window has changed and now the game is bigger than my screen. Half of the buttons and triggers disappear.I tried to re-download it, nothing, I reset the files in the backup location, nothing. Any ideas?
So.... did you fix it, I just got that issue, tried seaching for a solution but cant find one

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
lookup on the folder searchbar C:/Users/Name/appdata
Also can anyone please have a full save, ive been at this game for 2 hours doing the pregnancy loop with no results and im just done.
i cant find it

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
here is a walk through

after doing that thing to lock her up permanently immediately get ovulation thing that's 10 points after that get injection to make her ovulate immediately.

next step is to just gather points and max out the sperm count and sperm volume (the first 2 option worth 5 points) once you use all 3 of your shot just make her cum.

once you reach 1000 ml which is achievable in 14-15 days you should at least have 16 points if you have all of this then just buy the extra stamina (now you have 7 stamina) inject her and use all 3 shots inside her you should have around 2 stamina remaining.

next is just do the quick save and load method just save the game and buy the one where you can check if she got pregnant or not the one worth 8 points above the food if it failed just load the previous save keep doing this until she get pregnant. (manage to get a it in the third try so the % is fairly high I think if rng is nice)

after that just keep on making her cum maybe get the vibrator if you want to make it easy get the remaining items if you feel like it idk the exact number you have to get but i made sure she manage to cum more than the MC came so 30+ i think idk

that should ideally get you the good ending

pass code is this though idk about the 2nd one cause I just did that method of trying each possible combination to get it I know that the character's first name is 美咲 so I just had to guess the last 2 I record the 1st letter but once you got the correct code it will disappear so i wasn't able to print screen all the letters besides this 3 so yeah just keep on clicking for the 2nd letter until you get it right

神___美咲

It would be kind to get from the start i always loose her on the 4th day