Others Complete [Translation Request](MEGA DOWNLOAD) Carnal Desire

sevensins

May 29, 2019
Looked up a quick/dirty translate for the cat's menu, the only thing missing there is the 'feeding'. Hope it makes things easier!

As a heads up:
-the Hazard can be bought one time. Lets you know the 'dangerous days'
-Sperm strength gets maxed out on Lv. 6
-Site width maxes out on Lv. 6
-By using the 'Inducor' , she is set into an 'easily pregnant' state; forced eggs no longer applies & dangerous day tracker changes to 'easily impregnate'

Last edited:

sevensins

May 29, 2019
Uh, anyone know how to feed her? because i don't know how
Did you look at the menu thing I posted? The blank spot there is for feeding her. Has to be done every 3days or she'll get too skinny and escape. Also, every time you (or her) has an orgasm, you get points. You need 2points per feeding

sevensins

May 29, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get her pregnant though? The only thing I've gotten is what's in each of the boxes

Feb 21, 2019
Did you look at the menu thing I posted? The blank spot there is for feeding her. Has to be done every 3days or she'll get too skinny and escape. Also, every time you (or her) has an orgasm, you get points. You need 2points per feeding
Oh, sorry about that, didn't read it thoroughly, my bad

Reactions: sevensins

ttgd

Nov 16, 2018
Im too lazy to look for this items and feed her...Can you share a save when she doesnt run away?

sevensins

May 29, 2019
Also, I translated some info regarding gameplay that came with the files:

Bad end law

1.A certain number of times, the next day, did not wear a rubber band
2.Do not give meals for a certain period of time
3.You have not set up a partition after a certain number of days
4.When a certain number of days have passed, the chains, the stakes, the Hammers, they're not binding.

GOOD end to clear

In the beginning, you have to get two items to raise the action power in the ruins, because the action power is low.
When you get two, first collect items to avoid the bad end, and then accumulate a little desire

You can use the item to avoid it while giving a meal in moderation, and after using all the items to avoid it, you can get the key to accumulate the desire
(Because there is also the possibility of pregnancy in the lapse of time, but keep the Pies as much as possible, Yui of cum count is also increasing in proportion)

Open all the items to get the item, get in the ruins because sperm LV semen amount LV also affects the pregnancy
I know the danger day, to match the danger day a lot of cum shot, I will keep increasing the action power as much as possible until then.If it is possible, I will raise the sperm LV・sperm volume LV

When advancing the day, keep semen sealed with Kokeshi (The doll) and keep the remaining sperm quantity as much as possible

After it has passed the danger day, I will raise the sperm LV and the like to accumulate the desire while making Yui cum as much as possible by the time of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the
(It is easy to cum on the next day when the Kokeshi is fixed with pants)

20 day intrauterine ejaculate amount to the extent that it goes over the conjunctureml keep it well with the Kokeshi pants fixed

20 日で 排 排剤を 打し 、 again cum shot a lot
(Reserve the desire to use behavioral resilience)

Use a pregnancy test to confirm your pregnancy later in the day
(Be aware of your ability to act)

If you have a desire even in pregnancy failure, make a fertilization confirmation in the SHOP

ttgd

Nov 16, 2018
Im going to teach you guys how to hack the game.

1. Open registry editor by searching in your taskbar
2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\肉遊び
3. Add a new DWORD value with key “Data1_h208641956” Set it to 2.

Now you've unlocked endless mode.
Doesn't work for me

Reactions: POLTATO

sevensins

May 29, 2019
anyone have a full save? i try many times but damm always escape o_o
If someone can explain how to post the save file, I can give mine. I have one file the day after getting her locked, one with all the boxes (You still have to 'buy' the keys) grabbed and another with the unlimited birthing

Last edited:

sparejunk

Jul 3, 2018
Whats the third cum option supposed to do? every time I click it, it just does a close up of her ass then need to restart the game

Reactions: B4rb4ra
D

Deleted member 12053

Needs to be 32 bit DWORD and hexadecimal 2

Reactions: POLTATO and B4rb4ra

Masacre

Oct 1, 2017

Worked perfectly, ty

Reactions: LtLi0n and B4rb4ra