Others Complete [Translation Request](MEGA DOWNLOAD) Carnal Desire

LunchAfterMidnight

Apr 5, 2018
I'm pretty sure that the game is just broken, because as soon as I use up all three action points it skips the next day and she escapes, regardless of whether I fed her or not.

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
here is a walk through

after doing that thing to lock her up permanently immediately get ovulation thing that's 10 points after that get injection to make her ovulate immediately.

next step is to just gather points and max out the sperm count and sperm volume (the first 2 option worth 5 points) once you use all 3 of your shot just make her cum.

once you reach 1000 ml which is achievable in 14-15 days you should at least have 16 points if you have all of this then just buy the extra stamina (now you have 7 stamina) inject her and use all 3 shots inside her you should have around 2 stamina remaining.

next is just do the quick save and load method just save the game and buy the one where you can check if she got pregnant or not the one worth 8 points above the food if it failed just load the previous save keep doing this until she get pregnant. (manage to get a it in the third try so the % is fairly high I think if rng is nice)

after that just keep on making her cum maybe get the vibrator if you want to make it easy get the remaining items if you feel like it idk the exact number you have to get but i made sure she manage to cum more than the MC came so 30+ i think idk

that should ideally get you the good ending

pass code is this though idk about the 2nd one cause I just did that method of trying each possible combination to get it I know that the character's first name is 美咲 so I just had to guess the last 2 I record the 1st letter but once you got the correct code it will disappear so i wasn't able to print screen all the letters besides this 3 so yeah just keep on clicking for the 2nd letter until you get it right

神___美咲

Last edited:

puddles1234

Dec 16, 2019
Im going to teach you guys how to hack the game.

1. Open registry editor by searching in your taskbar
2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\肉遊び
3. Add a new DWORD value with key “Data1_h208641956” Set it to 2.

Now you've unlocked endless mode.
I did it but it didnt work, can you show me the screenshot of your regedit of this game pls,thanks a lot

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Whats the third cum option supposed to do? every time I click it, it just does a close up of her ass then need to restart the game
Make sure to select your penis first (the black dildo thing which requires her panties to at least be pulled to the side). If you don't and you pick one of the ejaculation options the game will freeze. Once you've clicked that blue button you're screwed because you can't back out.

On another note, anyone know what all the stats are on the right side? I know the top one is Days but not sure what the next 4 are under that or the bottom one under that huge number (which i assume is some kind of score? Idk).

sevensins

May 29, 2019
Make sure to select your penis first (the black dildo thing which requires her panties to at least be pulled to the side). If you don't and you pick one of the ejaculation options the game will freeze. Once you've clicked that blue button you're screwed because you can't back out.

On another note, anyone know what all the stats are on the right side? I know the top one is Days but not sure what the next 4 are under that or the bottom one under that huge number (which i assume is some kind of score? Idk).
So! I did a look up for this and as far as i can tell, going from the top down is:

-What day it is
-How many orgasms you had
-How many orgasms she had
-How many times you fucked her (BJ doesn't seem to count)
-How many creampies she's had (anal or pussy)
-Volume of cum you've shot so far
-Her status (Dangerous day to get pregnant, how long till her next dangerous days, etc)
-Amount of cum currently in her pussy
-# of sperm inside of her
-#of children she's given birth to

-Leave where she's trapped to explore for items/upgrades

Here's a visual, not too sure how good it will be

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
i hope this game translation comes soon, this game gives a niiCri feel to it (Mainly saiko and the room).