(Translation request) Memory created by a machine girl (part 2) PDcreations

Mar 29, 2020
I started trying to translate it but RUBY IS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO WORK WITH!
Just open the file with winrar or 7zip and look for the scripts with the sentences of what these girls say.
You can change the language by editing the scripts (opening the text like files with notepad).
Just go to data > bin and there you have the folders with scripts.
Sample inspect them, so you can translate them. Experiment with it at least.

Mar 29, 2020
Question for Decker and others who played the game (and understand Japanese):
What is the best description of Fistel's personality?

Mar 29, 2020
4.0 version

get it fast guys before someone reports it again:cautious:
also it has become 8,7gig:eek:
also the new "mini game" sucks...
Got something to say about the Robot Girl Series by P.D. Creations.
Questions: do you have a paid subscription to their DLsite's CI-en blog? This one could mean more in the future (likely 2022).
When they announce the last part of "The memory a robot girl spins", they will plan to work on a game maybe called "The genealogy a robot girl weaves" -evolving interlude- (機械の少女が織成す系譜). According to the game developers, this one will get monthly updates.
I'm curious about this game, which will be limited to paid plan users. If you follow the developer on , you will only have access to the trial version of the sequel.

And if this sequel game gets released, what will you do?
Furthermore, hiw will you respond to monthly updates and paid plan subscription?
I assume that they have paywalled some parts of their articles, parts exclusive to paid plan, upgrade plan and other dedications.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Got something to say about the Robot Girl Series by P.D. Creations.
Questions: do you have a paid subscription to their DLsite's CI-en blog?
Furthermore, hiw will you respond to monthly updates and paid plan subscription?
I assume that they have paywalled some parts of their articles, parts exclusive to paid plan, upgrade plan and other dedications.
im not doing any of this monthly pay patreon kind of crap or early access shit...
but if they release a new game on dlsite i buy it for the animated battle fuck and paizuri nothing else;)

Mar 29, 2020
im not doing any of this monthly pay patreon kind of crap or early access shit...
but if they release a new game on dlsite i buy it for the animated battle fuck and paizuri nothing else;)
Which means just the main game and not the evolving interlude in that game.

Mar 29, 2020
Any update on part 3 and is there a new version available?
As of right no, no. Part 3 has not been released yet.
The good news is that the devs just have to code and put the pieces together.
Furthermore, they are happy to have more fans and contributors.

Right now all devs can also be given separate donations aside from subscriptions on their blog page.

Furthermore, another city you might habe known from the previous game is added, namely "Hamel". Here's the whole article (it's all in Japanese):

On sending messages to them: please send the messages in Japanese, if you have any suggestions, ideas or questions. It takes less time and effort for them to andwer messages in Japanese since they cannot spesk English very well.
If you're interested in translating the game, they might like to have a question regarding that, also preferably in Japanese. Explaining some benefits will also help, as they like to have a wider audience.

If you are going to translate, I hope that you have learned Japanese grammar and kanji well with a legitimate course or otherwise Duolingo and Wanikani.

With Wanikani, you can learn Japanese kanji and vocubalury very well. Duolingo is better for the grammar, but also look for other courses that might help you. Plus read Japanese manga!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hellofellow

shadyninji92

Nov 3, 2019
Seems like when I try to see certain ninja scenes in the gallery my game just closes. Anyone know how to fix?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
fixing to literally suck off some translators dick to translate this. I want to play it so bad!!!!!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
could someone else upload my game these 8 gig are taking up too much space from my free mega account?

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
are you able to reupload the files again? just asking
but this is the last time the game is too big...

this is part 1 (extract with the exe)

part 2 (put the extracted files in the part 1 folder and run the update)

Last edited:

tyranoic

Jul 12, 2019
but this is the last time the game is too big...

this is part 1 (extract with the exe)

part 2 (put the extracted files in the part 1 folder and run the update)

thanks alot dude... appreciated!

Mar 29, 2020
Part 3 will be released in November. After that they will be working on a game called "The genealogy a robot girl weaves". Could be sequel??
Let's find out!
Just follow the devs on to find out more.

Translation sadly has to be done manually. Which you can find under data.

Do this test to indicate your Japanese language proficiency skills:

N5 = easiest, N1 = hardest.
After you answered all the 18 sample questions, just reply with what level you did and how well.