None [Translation Request] [Motemote Datta Hazu no Ore ga Lez no Hahaoya ni Heroine Zen’in Netorarete Mazo Ochi Shita Hanashi] [RJ435672] [One Strike]

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I played the Textractor version, but I really couldn't understand why the Mother hated her own son that much.

axezic

Feb 5, 2021
I played the Textractor version, but I really couldn't understand why the Mother hated her own son that much.
I mean the short of it is just because she's a bitch to all men and prefers women. But she never really says she hates him, more that she gets off by cuckolding men, especially her own son.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I normally like corruption stories but the Mother constantly betraying her own son like that was so 'gross' to me. I was waiting for him to commit suicide lol.

axezic

Feb 5, 2021
I normally like corruption stories but the Mother constantly betraying her own son like that was so 'gross' to me. I was waiting for him to commit suicide lol.
I'm a huge fan of yuri, so I still enjoyed reading it, but I was also waiting for him to commit suicide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: phoenix4444

axezic

Feb 5, 2021
Just a progress update on the edited MTL translation. I've started helping out RedEye Translations with this. They're able to patch the game, and I'm able keep working on the edited MTL in my free time. So the Partial Patch and Full Release of the edited MTL will be through him.

And as far as translating goes, I've been researching a lot of Kanji and Kana individually when editing the MTL, to try and make sure I'm not fucking up the translation too much. Which hopefully, will lead to a better end result. (Unless a hero translator wants to pop up and actually translate this.) Obviously I'm gonna mess up every now and then, since I'm not fluent and MTL is far from perfect. But doing it this way, I've been able to make sense of a lot of lines that the MTL got completely wrong. The downside to this "research method" is I can only get about 30-40 lines of dialogue done in an hour, sometimes less if I'm stuck on trying to make sense of a line. This novel has 9041 lines to translate in total. Hopefully I'll be fully done by around June-July, maybe sooner if I feel motivated on days off.

(One of the issues I've come across is how the MC talks about his mom. He sometimes refers to her in a masculine way and uses "he/him" pronouns because he doesn't view her as a mother figure. And I made sure that's not the MTL messing up, because anyone that uses MTL knows it'll mix genders up a lot. Mitomo even calls him out on it the 1st time he does it. So it gets a little confusing when editing.) Screenshot 2023-03-13 083928.jpg

Cetamander

Jul 12, 2021
Just a progress update on the edited MTL translation. I've started helping out RedEye Translations with this. They're able to patch the game, and I'm able keep working on the edited MTL in my free time. So the Partial Patch and Full Release of the edited MTL will be through him.

And as far as translating goes, I've been researching a lot of Kanji and Kana individually when editing the MTL, to try and make sure I'm not fucking up the translation too much. Which hopefully, will lead to a better end result. (Unless a hero translator wants to pop up and actually translate this.) Obviously I'm gonna mess up every now and then, since I'm not fluent and MTL is far from perfect. But doing it this way, I've been able to make sense of a lot of lines that the MTL got completely wrong. The downside to this "research method" is I can only get about 30-40 lines of dialogue done in an hour, sometimes less if I'm stuck on trying to make sense of a line. This novel has 9041 lines to translate in total. Hopefully I'll be fully done by around June-July, maybe sooner if I feel motivated on days off.

(One of the issues I've come across is how the MC talks about his mom. He sometimes refers to her in a masculine way and uses "he/him" pronouns because he doesn't view her as a mother figure. And I made sure that's not the MTL messing up, because anyone that uses MTL knows it'll mix genders up a lot. Mitomo even calls him out on it the 1st time he does it. So it gets a little confusing when editing.) View attachment 2463636
So, how soon shall we expect it?

axezic

Feb 5, 2021
So, how soon shall we expect it?
I'm getting close to line 3000 out of 9000, which is around where Red Eye wants done for a partial patch to be released. So the partial patch should be out within the next week or 2. As for the 100% complete translation, probably still gonna say June at the earliest, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep.