None [Translation Request] [Motemote Datta Hazu no Ore ga Lez no Hahaoya ni Heroine Zen’in Netorarete Mazo Ochi Shita Hanashi] [RJ435672] [One Strike]

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
I think I am super late here but i can patch this game for you.

View attachment 3656348

So are you still working on it?

EDIT: Here is the patch for the 2000 lines and some that I translated just paste it in the pac folder that is in the game folder.
"Cannot modify locked archive"
Wtf how do I fix this?

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Locked means?
just put the update1.ypf in pac folder.
When I try to put the file in pac folder it gives a yellow triangle warning "Cannot modify locked archive" I don't know what Im doing wrong

Edit: its WinRar diagnosis machine giving up the warning. If you have a mega file (or any) with the translated game can you share it?

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
When I try to put the file in pac folder it gives a yellow triangle warning "Cannot modify locked archive" I don't know what Im doing wrong

Edit: its WinRar diagnosis machine giving up the warning. If you have a mega file (or any) with the translated game can you share it?
Okay will share it later.

Reactions: kgy7oiu

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Ah ok I see just curious though, Where did you the partial translation then? Did the original person that was translating the game give it too you?
It's available in the posts here.
I just took it and patched it to make it work with the game and translated some lines as well.