None [Translation Request] [Motemote Datta Hazu no Ore ga Lez no Hahaoya ni Heroine Zen’in Netorarete Mazo Ochi Shita Hanashi] [RJ435672] [One Strike]

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
I'm getting close to line 3000 out of 9000, which is around where Red Eye wants done for a partial patch to be released. So the partial patch should be out within the next week or 2. As for the 100% complete translation, probably still gonna say June at the earliest, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep.
Hero

Reactions: phoenix4444

axezic

Feb 5, 2021
Small update since I missed my mark on the 1-2 weeks estimate for the partial patch. I've finished the 1st 3160 lines and I've just been reviewing it and editing what I have done. Making sure the dialogue is cohesive and flows together well, looking for grammatical errors, double checking the meanings of certain kanji/sentences, etc. As soon as I feel like it's passable, I'll send it to Red so he can put the partial patch out.

For anyone wondering on where in the game the partial patch will end:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
Small update since I missed my mark on the 1-2 weeks estimate for the partial patch. I've finished the 1st 3160 lines and I've just been reviewing it and editing what I have done. Making sure the dialogue is cohesive and flows together well, looking for grammatical errors, double checking the meanings of certain kanji/sentences, etc. As soon as I feel like it's passable, I'll send it to Red so he can put the partial patch out.

For anyone wondering on where in the game the partial patch will end:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any news/progress?

axezic

Feb 5, 2021
Any news/progress?
Sorry about the lack of updates, I am still working on it, but Red Eye kinda went MIA. If he doesn't respond, I'll try and make the patch myself unless someone here knows how to patch a game like this. And if I can't do it, I'll just upload the excel sheet that I used on here in the hopes that someone else can turn it into a patch. If all else fails, it'd be inconvenient, but you could read the excel sheet while playing the game.

Here's the 1st 2000 lines for anyone curious about the TL quality and has access to excel.
I think you can also convert it Google Sheets and read it there as well.
It's on page yst00108.

Last edited:

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Sorry about the lack of updates, I am still working on it, but Red Eye kinda went MIA. If he doesn't respond, I'll try and make the patch myself unless someone here knows how to patch a game like this. And if I can't do it, I'll just upload the excel sheet that I used on here in the hopes that someone else can turn it into a patch. If all else fails, it'd be inconvenient, but you could read the excel sheet while playing the game.

Here's the 1st 2000 lines for anyone curious about the TL quality and has access to excel.
It's on page yst00108.
If you finish the translation you are a legend and will have a sub from me lel

Reactions: Sparkfox and Ice440

Ice440

Oct 7, 2018

It's on page yst00108.
How long will it take for the full translation to release?

axezic

Feb 5, 2021
How long will it take for the full translation to release?
I'm gonna avoid giving an estimate so I don't set my own dead line like last time, but I'll post an update when I have 5000 lines done and then another at every 1000 lines done after that. There's 9000 lines total, and I had to take a break from translating this summer, but I'm back at it now. I'll include the spreadsheet with every update as well, that way people can read the progress if they so choose.

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
I'm gonna avoid giving an estimate so I don't set my own dead line like last time, but I'll post an update when I have 5000 lines done and then another at every 1000 lines done after that. There's 9000 lines total, and I had to take a break from translating this summer, but I'm back at it now. I'll include the spreadsheet with every update as well, that way people can read the progress if they so choose.
Are you far off from full translation?

axezic

Feb 5, 2021
Are you far off from full translation?
At the moment, I'm far off. Like I said, I took a break, so I didn't translate for a while. But I'll post another update when I have 5000 lines done and then every 1000 lines after that with the excel sheet attached.

Reactions: Blahbloosh123

Alvillo

Jul 20, 2020

It's on page yst00108.
How are you translating it? And could it be translated into another language? and also what program do you use?

axezic

Feb 5, 2021
How are you translating it? And could it be translated into another language? and also what program do you use?
It's a combination of different things, so you could translate it into another language, it'd just take some effort.
I'm currently studying Japanese, but I'm still pretty new to the language as I'm still struggling to memorize radicals lol. But, having a basic knowledge and at least knowing by heart definitely helps with being able to identify certain words/phrases.

I use to extract the text while I'm reading the novel, and it also has a "legible" MTL built in.

I then use at the same time, so I can have DeepL up. gives a better MTL to be able to understand, but it's not perfect either and you need to understand DeepL's faults going in. One of the biggest is that it will mix up genders, and that most Kanji have multiple meanings, which is why a lot of MTL translations have errors or don't make sense.

Then for any SFX, I can understand most of them, but for the ones I don't, I use this .

And from there, I just edit both of the MTL's I get to make a more comprehendible translation into the Excel Sheet.

The part that's taking this so long is I'm pretty much double checking the meanings of words with , which is just a Japanese dictionary. That way the translation makes sense and doesn't have any normal MTL mistakes, plus it's also helping me learn the language as I go.

Ice440

Oct 7, 2018
It's a combination of different things, so you could translate it into another language, it'd just take some effort.
I'm currently studying Japanese, but I'm still pretty new to the language as I'm still struggling to memorize radicals lol. But, having a basic knowledge and at least knowing by heart definitely helps with being able to identify certain words/phrases.

I use to extract the text while I'm reading the novel, and it also has a "legible" MTL built in.

I then use at the same time, so I can have DeepL up. gives a better MTL to be able to understand, but it's not perfect either and you need to understand DeepL's faults going in. One of the biggest is that it will mix up genders, and that most Kanji have multiple meanings, which is why a lot of MTL translations have errors or don't make sense.

Then for any SFX, I can understand most of them, but for the ones I don't, I use this .

And from there, I just edit both of the MTL's I get to make a more comprehendible translation into the Excel Sheet.

The part that's taking this so long is I'm pretty much double checking the meanings of words with , which is just a Japanese dictionary. That way the translation makes sense and doesn't have any normal MTL mistakes, plus it's also helping me learn the language as I go.
So how's the translation going so far is it near completion?

Reactions: Sparkfox