RPGM [Translation Request] My Mom's Succubus Chronicle

Apr 2, 2020
I've been making sure the patch has no bugs, so when I patched it the first time, I forgot to exclude sime of the script translations. Sure, I had backups, but I also had to check to see if the game itself still worked. I should probably have it ready for you guys in a few more days. Work aside(yes, I got a job again, check my page for occasional updates!), I've been testing this and that for final checks. Worse case scenario, two weeks. Sorry I couldn't get it out sooner, everyone.

Reactions: YanChen
Apr 2, 2020
+1 gonna wait for this one
Hear me out, it's gonna be worth it. It's just been hectic around the house. Even with work, I've been slowly getting it done. Progress was just pushed back a bit, but not too badly. Shoukd be done with this soon enough.

Apr 2, 2020
Alright. Been having some issues with my translation platform. Plus, since this has been excessively time consuming, let alone the bugs, (not to mention my lack of sleep), I am posting the translation patch in a few minutes. It's a bit shoddy, mainly because my niece learned how to delete files on my PC. That's outta the way, but the quality took quite the hit. Including the more decent translated art text, most of it is gone.

At tge very least, please allow me to present to you the temporary translation patch for your fapping needs! Quality is maybe 2/5, but I intend to rectify that a bit further down the road.

After I post that in my next post, I gotta get some shuteye.

P.s. translation "should be roughly 85 to 95%, even though it's mainly mtl, with some manual corrections.

Apr 2, 2020
REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL DATA FOLDER JUST IN CASE!

Lemme know all the issues with it. Besides standardized translations, there's bound to be plenty of bugs left.

This is only the trans patch. Please don't expect all that much right now. Will update to a better patch in the relative near future.

Apr 2, 2020
I'm going to bed. Got work tonight. Send me the issues report in a text file/s and post it on here. I'll review it ASAP.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Made an mtl for this.

Included the translation.tpp in case you want to improve the translation or use a different translator (when exporting exclude the red tag).

Reactions: TiiK2233

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I'm actually searching for a 100% save I can't play through this the English machine translation is atrocious