RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Ver1.11 Raw/uncensored----->enjoy.

Shop lady won't talk to Boku after the first encounter. Anyone else? MTL is done but the modded version might be causing some issues. That or the dev broke it in an old update and never fixed it.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Shop lady won't talk to Boku after the first encounter. Anyone else? MTL is done but the modded version might be causing some issues. That or the dev broke it in an old update and never fixed it.
it was like that since the first V1.00 release.

i don't think its a bug. she rushed him to get out of the shop as soon as he buy whatever he want since she was in a rush to watch tv.
the shop will be closed the next day, come back when its open and she'll be normal.

Last edited:

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
MY SECRET SUMMER VACATION 2 [Ver 1.1.0]
(JAPANESE - NOT TRANSLATED YET)

INCLUDES:
  • UPDATED TO 1.1.0 (August 10th)
  • FULL SAVE
  • ENGLISH WALKTHROUGH

GPT TURBO 3.5 English translation coming soon....
hello how can you decensored thoae files?
can u decensor this game files too? and translate please im dying to see decensor of this game

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
it was like that since V1.00

i don't think its a bug.
she rushed him to buy the thing he want and told get out since she's in a rush to watch tv.

come back days later and she'll be normal.
Weird... Dev clearly wants you to use the shop so you think he would have at least put some placeholder text telling the MC to go away or something. Anyway guess I'll find out if it works in a bit.

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
updated my mtl patch to v.1.1.0m, feel free to use it while waiting for better translations, simply extract to your game folder and make sure to backup your original www folder first in case anythihg goes wrong
please re upload cant download it thnx

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
hello how can you decensored thoae files?
can u decensor this game files too? and translate please im dying to see decensor of this game
Unless you find someone to redraw everything censored, you can give up. lol
Luckily, the censorship in that game is very little.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
1692177704493.png
Is there anybody have the same issue that cannot interact with girl after meet her the first time ?

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
I see. I'm unsure of the editing process. Since using t++ caused problems, we're doing it the old-fashioned way.

Our translation is done soon. Maybe Friday.

View attachment 2855090
The old-fashioned way? You mean editing it manually through the RPG MV Editor, right?

Oh, and will the erotic books also be translated? As in, the images being translated? Just asking since I'm curious.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
The old-fashioned way? You mean editing it manually through the RPG MV Editor, right?

Oh, and will the erotic books also be translated? As in, the images being translated? Just asking since I'm curious.
Yes, everything has been translated. The translator is good in Japanese and English but I still go over to check the grammar. The performance of the game as a whole has also been enhanced by me. We're currently considering a solution, though, in case there are any further official updates in the future.