• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Shop lady won't talk to Boku after the first encounter. Anyone else? MTL is done but the modded version might be causing some issues. That or the dev broke it in an old update and never fixed it.
I can confirm this issue being present on the pre-edited versions posted by White Bomber and Deserve-And-Enjoy
That includes their 1.1.0 versions too.
I downloaded 1.1.0 from another source, without any modding and the issue was not present.

Reactions: dazedanon

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
dazedanon I'm not sure if your MTL is solely responsible, but it does break the shopkeeper. I bought a new copy of the game on DLSite and the shopkeeper works normally on the Original. As soon as I apply the Translation (and no other mods / uncensors), her dialogue breaks as mentioned above.
Here's a Link to my bought Version (1.1.1) completely raw, if someone wants to take a crack at this:
Just be sure to extract via Japanese encoding when using Winrar / 7Zip

Reactions: Vexstear

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon I'm not sure if your MTL is solely responsible, but it does break the shopkeeper. I bought a new copy of the game on DLSite and the shopkeeper works normally on the Original. As soon as I apply the Translation (and no other mods / uncensors), her dialogue breaks as mentioned above.
Here's a Link to my bought Version (1.1.1) completely raw, if you someone wants to take a look:
I had the same issue without the MTL, it has to do with the modded copy of the game that's been going around since that's what I used as a base for the MTL. Deserve-And-Enjoy is looking into it and there's also another group that has a potential manual translation coming out here soon so expect them to take over this project.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Here's a Link to my bought Version (1.1.1) completely raw, if someone wants to take a crack at this:
Thanks to your upload, I got to narrow down to one file which is CommonEvents.json.
There are 70 changes made there, though. Not sure, but didn't someone mention to be making improvements to the game's performance? That could be why, since doing the uncensor tweaks do not break anything (and should not be so many).
I will post a slightly less modded file later with only the decensoring tweaks mentioned on the first few pages.

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks to your upload, I got to narrow down to one file which is CommonEvents.json.
There are 70 changes made there, though. Not sure, but didn't someone mention to be making improvements to the game's performance? That could be why, since doing the uncensor tweaks do not break anything (and should not be so many).
I will post a slightly less modded file later with only the decensoring tweaks mentioned on the first few pages.
The person doing performance tweaks is someone working on a completely manual translation, they haven't uploaded anything yet. I have also taken a quick look in RPGMaker MV, im guessing the common Event for opening the barter menu is somehow broken, or the MTL has somehow broken a trigger when translating something. It could also be that the Event Script for the Shop assistant in the Market Map got fucked somehow.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
The person doing performance tweaks is someone working on a completely manual translation, they haven't uploaded anything yet. I have also taken a quick look in RPGMaker MV, im guessing the common Event for opening the barter menu is somehow broken, or the MTL has somehow broken a trigger when translating something. It could also be that the Event Script for the Shop assistant in the Market Map got fucked somehow.
Hm... Then my final deduction is that they have just been uploading the older file from previous versions whenever game was being updated? Too lazy to redownload older versions to compare, lol.
Here's the file with the decensoring instructions mentioned on page 3!
Thanks for your upload!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
JanForShort Where did you get that one? I can fix that and slightly improve the condom texture.
Also the files don't really need to be re-encrypted for them to work properly, right?

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017
Deserve-And-Enjoy Hey ! Is that mean I can change this topic title into Translated :love:?
Yup, Dazed already translated the game using gpt3.5, and it seems there is another user doing it too.

i think someone miss' an egg sack or dick foreskin or whatever it is via (www\live2dModel\Model_10\Model_10.512 folder)
recap: it is concernable or not?
View attachment 2855357
Yup, that's okay, i just used the ones that 123454321 decensored, copy&paste them on top of the ones censored, added a condom (badly drawn of course, i'm not an artist lol) and removed the censored thing on the bottom right.
It was used when the penis retracted while inside the vagina in the X-Rays. So it was better to remove it, because there was no difference.

Hm... Then my final deduction is that they have just been uploading the older file from previous versions whenever game was being updated? Too lazy to redownload older versions to compare, lol.
Here's the file with the decensoring instructions mentioned on page 3!
Thanks for your upload!

JanForShort Where did you get that one? I can fix that and slightly improve the condom texture.
Also the files don't really need to be re-encrypted for them to work properly, right?
I could take a look at the event, it shouldn't be a problem to find the issue there.
But first i will get in contact with the other users doing the manual translation first, to avoid working on an unnecessary fix.
And about the texture, as i said in the last message, i did it and removed the missing texture because it looks better that way if you don't know how to draw like me haha, give it a go if you can, it may look better if someone that know works on it :ROFLMAO:.

Sep 6, 2017
Yes, everything has been translated. The translator is good in Japanese and English but I still go over to check the grammar. The performance of the game as a whole has also been enhanced by me. We're currently considering a solution, though, in case there are any further official updates in the future.
Awesome, i was midway translating the images, but if you guys need a hand, don't hesitate to send me a dm (i can't send you one, you have the dms disabled :c), i can help you with whatever you need.

I also re-draw the tittle screen logo but it seems that yours looks fancier.
And again, send me a dm if you need help for anything, i really want this game translated and for the community to enjoy it without any problems!

index.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mistervd and DonOps

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I could take a look at the event, it shouldn't be a problem to find the issue there.
But first i will get in contact with the other users doing the manual translation first, to avoid working on an unnecessary fix.
And about the texture, as i said in the last message, i did it and removed the missing texture because it looks better that way if you don't know how to draw like me haha, give it a go if you can, it may look better if someone that know works on it :ROFLMAO:.
Well, when you upload the game here, you've been uploading it uncensored, with a walkthrough and full save.
But how have you been uncensoring it exactly? Do you just replace the CommonEvents.json file or do you manually edit it?

I think the decensored pics posted here are great! I found this other attempt somewhere and I could upload the rest.
Pretty good, but I still prefer the one already posted here. Hence why I wanted it to fix the condom texture a little.
Not an artist but I think I could handle. The only thing is that Model_10 doesn't seem to have been edited by 123454321.

Sep 6, 2017
Well, when you upload the game here, you've been uploading it uncensored, with a walkthrough and full save.
But how have you been uncensoring it exactly? Do you just replace the CommonEvents.json file or do you manually edit it?

I think the decensored pics posted here are great! I found this other attempt somewhere and I could upload the rest.
Pretty good, but I still prefer the one already posted here. Hence why I wanted it to fix the condom texture a little.
Not an artist but I think I could handle. The only thing is that Model_10 doesn't seem to have been edited by 123454321.
Nice, thanks for your work! As DonOps said here his translation will be done by friday or so.
So i would wait to see if he needs help with it to continue with my works or just wait for his realease.

Personally i prefer your image but without the uncensored tip (as it was in my image), it doesn't feel right in the animations because it was never intended to be shown because of the mosaics, so the only solution i found is to either i remove it like it was in my version or edit the code in charge of fadding it when it retracts the penis in the xray so it looks good, and i'm not in the mod to spend time testing such thing, so clearly i will just remove the tip in my playthrough.
But the condom improvement looks awesome! can't tell if you are the real developer or not haha.

Also, about the censorship, i don't think it has anything to do with any bug or something, i just changed a couple of lines in commonfiles (you can do it with any version) and replaced the 3 images for the xrays and sex scenes, thats it.

If you want to learn how to do the commonevents thing, just read my guide a couple posts above this here.

Last edited:

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Nice, thanks for your work! As DonOps said here his translation will be done by friday or so.
So i would wait to see if he needs help with it to continue with my works or just wait for his realease.

Personally i prefer your image but without the uncensored tip (as it was in my image), it doesn't feel right in the animations because it was never intended to be shown because of the mosaics, so the only solution i found is to either i remove it like it was in my version or edit the code in charge of fadding it when it retracts the penis in the xray so it looks good, and i'm not in the mod to spend time testing such thing, so clearly i will just remove the tip in my playthrough.
But the condom improvement looks awesome! can't tell if you are the real developer or not haha.

Also, about the censorship, i don't think it has anything to do with any bug or something, i just changed a couple of lines in commonfiles (you can do it with any version) and replaced the 3 images for the xrays and sex scenes, thats it.

If you want to learn how to do the commonevents thing, just read my guide a couple posts above this here.
Sorry! I'm extremely sleepy so my writing is sloppy. So I'm surely to blame to cause confusion.

I did not make those images, I found them somewhere I can't remember.
I prefer the images here and I wanted to contribute by just helping with the condom picture.
This one I found, the condom is kinda floating.
And about CommonEvents.json, my question is just:

When there's an update, do you edit the file every time or do you just replace with one you always edit?

Really sorry for the confusing post and thanks for your previous post on pg. 3
I always followed it and it was really well explained.

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry! I'm extremely sleepy so my writing is sloppy. So I'm surely to blame to cause confusion.

I did not make those images, I found them somewhere I can't remember.
I prefer the images here and I wanted to contribute by just helping with the condom picture.
This one I found, the condom is kinda floating.
And about CommonEvents.json, my question is just:

When there's an update, do you edit the file every time or do you just replace with one you always edit?

Really sorry for the confusing post and thanks for your previous post on pg. 3
I always followed it and it was really well explained.
No problem mate! Thanks to you we now have the improved xray here c:

And about the CommonEvents thing, whenever there is a new update, clearly i can't just replace it with the old one, because that way it would have an older version of the game, and if any change was made there, it would revert them to the one i copy&paste. So what i do is just follow the guide i left there, and change those lines on every new gameupdate i download.

To make it clear, just say that a new update comes today. This is what i do:
  1. I will download it, extract it, and open it's commonEvents (which hasn't been touched by any other than the developer).
  2. Replace those 2 lines of code, then save.
  3. Replace the images from the live2d folder for the uncensored ones (it's literally just replacing 5 or so images)
  4. Add the walkthrough and the save folder with everything done, and voilà.
That's it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vexstear

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
No problem mate! Thanks to you we now have the improved xray here c:

And about the CommonEvents thing, whenever there is a new update, clearly i can't just replace it with the old one, because that way it would have an older version of the game, and if any change was made there, it would revert them to the one i copy&paste. So what i do is just follow the guide i left there, and change those lines on every new gameupdate i download.

To make it clear, just say that a new update comes today. This is what i do:
  1. I will download it, extract it, and open it's commonEvents (which hasn't been touched by any other than the developer).
  2. Replace those 2 lines of code, then save.
  3. Replace the images from the live2d folder for the uncensored ones (it's literally just replacing 5 or so images)
  4. Add the walkthrough and the save folder with everything done, and voilà.
That's it.
Thanks for the patience! That clarified it!

Reactions: Deserve-And-Enjoy