RPGM [Translation Request] (NTR Warning) RPG (RJ259947) that is 〇 or 〇 with big breasts women [1.75] [properness]

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
RJ233660_img_main.jpg

Dlsite link:

It seems like a really interesting game since it looks like it has a huge amount of content but i can't get anywhere in it since there's no guide or translation.

Links:

Only usable links i could find since i cannot upload due to my poor internet connection.

If anyone wants to upload it to something like mega and post the link here i'd appreciate it.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
also their seems to be another one with this girl an another girl by the same person here is the link

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
+1 and is NTR avoidable
I believe so to an extent. So far I've started 3 times and there's always a priest that manages to kidnap the first girl you encounter Aya and sticks his dick in her but you can force him away and save her. It's basically the same with every time she gets kidnapped. Save her or let her get kidnapped, raped and possibly impregnated.

Pretty sure she's not a virgin.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
also their seems to be another one with this girl an another girl by the same person here is the link

I don't know what the difference between the two are but that one has a ulmf post for it:

in the gallery there's scenes for the elf girl so i don't know if it's the same game or what.

although the game sizes are different i have no idea if ones an upgrade or a sequel.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I found links for the other one:

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
English or untranslated
It's untranslated but i found a translation that covers most of the game. It's a shitty MTL but it explains some of the items and text choices decently. atleast you'll understand what you're doing to an extent.

Reactions: phantomz

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
also it seems that the smaller games is a test product that makes sure all the features work correctly. most of the scenes and events in it are in the other ones as well.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...asts-women-1-75-properness.64376/post-9517484

After specific request of fissenissen:
Here's a MTL for "巨乳女アヤに〇したり〇したり〇されたりするRPG 製品版", v1.76, "通常版"
(Normal version, not the color adjusted one.)

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: trool22