RPGM [Translation Request] (NTR Warning) RPG (RJ259947) that is 〇 or 〇 with big breasts women [1.75] [properness]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
v1.76 of RJ233660:

v1.31 of RJ259947:

v1.22 of RJ303292:
These maps are pretty insane. My current parser is a bit slow when it comes to ace games, but just parsing took over 1h for the first game and is currently still ongoing after 1.5h for the second one.
As in just parsing it, just preparing for the translation. I haven't translated a single word yet.

This might take a few days. :HideThePain:

Edit: Nvm I was being a dum dum.
I was only using 4 threads for no reason.

Edit2: The first game has 1.18 million characters to translate.

Last edited:
Reactions: fissenissen

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I finished parsing the second game and it's detecting 5.15 million characters to translate.
That would be the longest, or least efficient, RPGM game I have ever seen,... or it seriously broke my stuff.

Edit: Game 2 and 3 will take quite a bit longer, something is seriously fucked here.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a SLRMTL for RJ233660 v1.76.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Because of the original formatting and the needed word wrapping line breaks are a bit wonky, but at least everything should stay on screen.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first.Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1 Fixed some name plates.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Okay I've further investigated the files and my parser is not broken. it seriously has 5 million characters, but it's not really that long, it's just insanely inefficient. There's like 20 instances of the same text inside slightly different maps. Same with game 3.

So translating this is an absolute nightmare, but thankfully I've automated the SLR stuff to the point that I can just have it run in the background and it will "eventually" be done.
But Translation quality will be a bit random, because there's no way in hell I'm going to proof read that. :KEK:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a SLRMTL for RJ259947 v1.31.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Because of the original formatting and the needed word wrapping line breaks are a bit wonky, but at least everything should stay on screen.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first.Extraction Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
Here's a SLRMTL for RJ259947 v1.31.

Known Issues:

Installation:

Thank you for your hard works. Maybe i encountered some bugs, My system locale was changed to Japanese and I did all the steps of the instruction but the girl in the tutorial is just a blank square and pressing "Esc" key in Tutorial cause the game to crash because it couldnt find the "Face" file. I didnt have the time to test the game but Aya's image and seems to display just fine and its playable.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thank you for your hard works. Maybe i encountered some bugs, My system locale was changed to Japanese and I did all the steps of the instruction but the girl in the tutorial is just a blank square and pressing "Esc" key in Tutorial cause the game to crash because it couldnt find the "Face" file. I didnt have the time to test the game but Aya's image and seems to display just fine and its playable.
Please make a screenshot of that, I'm a bit confused.

Edit: I've palyed through the tutorial 2 times now and I really don't understand what you mean. It looks fine to me....
Just the horrible text formatting.

Edit2: Tested the tutorial of the other game, too. No problem there either.
Did you maybe mix up the games and applied it to the wrong one?

Last edited:

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
Edit2: Tested the tutorial of the other game, too. No problem there either.
Did you maybe mix up the games and applied it to the wrong one?
That's exactly what i did, I mistakenly downloaded the first game translation and applied it to the 2nd. So sorry for being so dumb. Hope you'll do the 3rd game too. Wish you best luck.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
That's exactly what i did, I mistakenly downloaded the first game translation and applied it to the 2nd. So sorry for being so dumb. Hope you'll do the 3rd game too. Wish you best luck.
It's still processing Aya3. Parsing and translating is already done, but now it's about compiling a patch from it, and that is still running since around 6 hours. (Already crashed several times and needed to restart, so that is not the normal processing time.) :KEK:

Besides Yggdrasil and Eldorante these might be the worst (from a technical efficiency standpoint) Ace Games I've worked on so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: hikalulu

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a SLRMTL for RJ303292 v1.22.

Known Issues:

Installation:

fissenissen

Jan 19, 2018
Here's a SLRMTL for RJ303292 v1.22.

Known Issues:

Installation:

you have done a most excellent job friend well done

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
While nobody has asked me directly. I might as well already say it.
I am not going to work on the 4. for the time being.
It was released Nov/19/2022 and the last update was Dec/08/2022. That means it wasn't even out for 2 months, yet, and judging from the dev's track record it is not a finished product, yet.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Thanks for the better translation for the oldest games, Shisaye!

Also, would anyone know how to switch fonts for the game? The translated font for the 1st gamer is too small for my taste, can I do anything to change it?

Too bad Mtool cant auto translate the 4th game, it would be enough for me. Is anyone playing with a MTL translation for the 4th game?

In any case, thanks for the translations!

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for the better translation for the oldest games, Shisaye!

Also, would anyone know how to switch fonts for the game? The translated font for the 1st gamer is too small for my taste, can I do anything to change it?

Too bad Mtool cant auto translate the 4th game, it would be enough for me. Is anyone playing with a MTL translation for the 4th game?

In any case, thanks for the translations!
Switching fonts in RPGM Ace is pretty annoying compared to MZ and MV.
That's the reason I didn't actually do that, but instead changed font size with a general catch all command.

If you want to make the font bigger again you need to edit the "Main" part of "Scripts". There are several ways to do that, but the easiest is probably using the official VX Ace editor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But keep in mind that making the font much bigger will cause some sentences to no longer fully appear on screen. There is no automatic word wrapping.

Last edited:
Reactions: shiion1

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Switching fonts in RPGM Ace is pretty annoying compared to MZ and MV.
That's the reason I didn't actually do that, but instead changed font size with a general catch all command.

If you want to make the font bigger again you need to edit the "Main" part of "Scripts". There are several ways to do that, but the easiest is probably using the official VX Ace editor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But keep in mind that making the font much bigger will cause some sentences to no longer fully appear on screen. There is no automatic word wrapping.
Thanks, I managed to get a workaround for the font. Also, thanks again for the translations, and I hope you pick up the 4th game once it has it final update.
Once I manage to get a job IRL again I can hopefuly help with some donations to incentivize ya work.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
While nobody has asked me directly. I might as well already say it.
I am not going to work on the 4. for the time being.
It was released Nov/19/2022 and the last update was Dec/08/2022. That means it wasn't even out for 2 months, yet, and judging from the dev's track record it is not a finished product, yet.
Hi, gonna tag ya since I'm gonna ask if a translation of the 4th game is possible atm

Been a while since release, and although 1.29 is the latest, there are links for 1.28 version (which is more than 2 months old). I honestly though 1.28 was going to be the latest since he is already talking about his upcoming ideas for next game, but oh well. So is this a viable request or should we just wait for final product? In any case, thanks for all other TL projects!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, gonna tag ya since I'm gonna ask if a translation of the 4th game is possible atm

Been a while since release, and although 1.29 is the latest, there are links for 1.28 version (which is more than 2 months old). I honestly though 1.28 was going to be the latest since he is already talking about his upcoming ideas for next game, but oh well. So is this a viable request or should we just wait for final product? In any case, thanks for all other TL projects!
Well, it's a valid request, but is it really a good idea?
I still haven't found a way to properly update my stuff, so the translation will likely be stuck on whatever version it was made for and forever have that version's bugs. Unless I remake the entire thing for a new version at some point.

So obviously I would prefer to work on the final version.