RPGM [Translation Request] (NTR Warning) RPG (RJ259947) that is 〇 or 〇 with big breasts women [1.75] [properness]

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
was there a MTL translation for the second game of this circle ?
link :

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
After specific request of fissenissen:
Here's a MTL for "巨乳女アヤに〇したり〇したり〇されたりするRPG 製品版", v1.76, "通常版"
(Normal version, not the color adjusted one.)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

So theres an error where the game can't find a certain character.

errorcapture.PNG

It happens whenever I enter the university after calling the police to save Aya right after entering the world.

Here are my saves as well. One before leaving the house. and one after saving Aya about to enter the university.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So theres an error where the game can't find a certain character.

View attachment 1525804

It happens whenever I enter the university after calling the police to save Aya right after entering the world.

Here are my saves as well. One before leaving the house. and one after saving Aya about to enter the university.

Sorry, but I think you need to be more specific. When exactly does it crash?
If I load your save slot 2,
loading slot 2.jpg
and then go up,
outside.jpg
nothing happens. (Yet?)
inside.jpg

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Sorry, but I think you need to be more specific. When exactly does it crash?
If I load your save slot 2,
View attachment 1525880
and then go up,
View attachment 1525879
nothing happens. (Yet?)
View attachment 1525878
Interesting, I may be completely installing the translation the wrong way then because everytime I enter the university after I save Aya, it crashes with that error message. How I install the translation is, I unzip the game file, decrypt the RGSS file, install the decrypted game files and delete the RGSS file and then install the translation after that.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Interesting, I may be completely installing the translation the wrong way then because everytime I enter the university after I save Aya, it crashes with that error message. How I install the translation is, I unzip the game file, decrypt the RGSS file, install the decrypted game files and delete the RGSS file and then install the translation after that.
Hm... I can only play the guessing game now:

Are you 100% certain you are using the "normal" (通常版) version v1.76?
There is also a color adjusted version (画像色調調整ver) called v1.76 but I based the translation on the "normal" one.

Does the error only occur with the translation actually applied? Or already after unpacking the game if you load the save on the still fully Japanese game? If it already occurs without the translation it might be that you are not in the Japanese(Japan) locale and things broke during unpacking.

Reactions: TwoWay232

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Hm... I can only play the guessing game now:

Are you 100% certain you are using the "normal" (通常版) version v1.76?
There is also a color adjusted version (画像色調調整ver) called v1.76 but I based the translation on the "normal" one.

Does the error only occur with the translation actually applied? Or already after unpacking the game if you load the save on the still fully Japanese game? If it already occurs without the translation it might be that you are not in the Japanese(Japan) locale and things broke during unpacking.
I downloaded the version that was posted with the other game on the first page of the thread by fissenissen. I don't know which version of the game that is.

The error not only occurs when the translation is applied but it honestly looks as though the beginning of the game is entirely different between the translated and untranslated versions, as though you start on completely different parts of the map.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I downloaded the version that was posted with the other game on the first page of the thread by fissenissen. I don't know which version of the game that is.

The error not only occurs when the translation is applied but it honestly looks as though the beginning of the game is entirely different between the translated and untranslated versions, as though you start on completely different parts of the map.
But we are talking about the "RJ233660.zip" (682.3 MB) right?

Reactions: TwoWay232

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm currently trying to update all my old bad Google based MTLs to a superior format, but I guess this thread is actually about 3 games now and I have no clue where to get the correct versions.

So basically if you want SLRMTLs, please link me a source for the Japanese original versions:
v1.76 of RJ233660
v1.31 of RJ259947
and
v1.22 of RJ303292

• Red Heart
Reactions: fissenissen

fissenissen

Jan 19, 2018
I'm currently trying to update all my old bad Google based MTLs to a superior format, but I guess this thread is actually about 3 games now and I have no clue where to get the correct versions.

So basically if you want SLRMTLs, please link me a source for the Japanese original versions:
v1.76 of RJ233660
v1.31 of RJ259947
and
v1.22 of RJ303292
v1.76 of RJ233660:

v1.31 of RJ259947:

v1.22 of RJ303292:

Last edited: