RPGM [Translation Request] (NTR Warning) RPG (RJ259947) that is 〇 or 〇 with big breasts women [1.75] [properness]

Doughy

May 2, 2019
aya.PNG

Haven't been able to start a new game or load saves since extracting the game and applying the patches, keep getting various errors like this

zero.PNG

The actual patch seems to work at least

Update: game functions normally again when I restore the Game.rgss3a file, but the TL will not apply then

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2516460

Haven't been able to start a new game or load saves since extracting the game and applying the patches, keep getting various errors like this

View attachment 2516463

The actual patch seems to work at least

Update: game functions normally again when I restore the Game.rgss3a file, but the TL will not apply then
Hm that means something must be going wrong with the extracting/decrypting step.
It's looking for Japanese files, so that is not an issue with the translation.

So you extracted the Game.rgss3a and then you stuffed everything from the Extract folder into your game folder, right?
How many files are in your game folder now?
For RJ233660 it should be:
1680631836564.png

Doughy

May 2, 2019
Hm that means something must be going wrong with the extracting/decrypting step.
It's looking for Japanese files, so that is not an issue with the translation.

So you extracted the Game.rgss3a and then you stuffed everything from the Extract folder into your game folder, right?
How many files are in your game folder now?
For RJ233660 it should be:
View attachment 2520721
Found out why, turns out was applying it to another game from the same circle that I had lol. My bad!

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Well, it's a valid request, but is it really a good idea?
I still haven't found a way to properly update my stuff, so the translation will likely be stuck on whatever version it was made for and forever have that version's bugs. Unless I remake the entire thing for a new version at some point.

So obviously I would prefer to work on the final version.
If it were up to me I'd say its ok.. played for hours and havent found game breaking bugs. Could be just on my end but I'd take the gamble. Also it has been months since release, and that game cant be enjoyed properly without a somewhat good translation.

But its totally understandable if you wanna wait for the final update, though. Whatever works best for you, and as always thanks for your work (y)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does someone have v1.30 of RJ427328 now? It doesn't look like it will get more updates at this point, so I could try to work on it now. (If there is still demand for a SLRMTL.)

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
RJ259947 is pretty massive it basically an open world H game so many different scenarios a guide is definitely needed for that

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Does someone have v1.30 of RJ427328 now? It doesn't look like it will get more updates at this point, so I could try to work on it now. (If there is still demand for a SLRMTL.)
Sadly no links for 1.30 anywhere
The latest version around is 1.28. If H-sharing (best bet) updates.. I'll try taggin you

BigChungus1234

Jan 4, 2019
please bless us with a SLRMTL (y)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
please bless us with a SLRMTL (y)
Is that the official dlsite version? v1.30?
This does not seem to have any version reference at all. No mention of patchnotes or anything like that.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
RJ233660 V1.30 from dlsite
That's RJ427328, and thanks.
I'm working on it, but like the other 3 games this has an insane amount of text.
I'm currently in the initial parsing phase and it has already detected 2.5 million characters.
This might take a few days...
On a positive note, I'm using my new revamped SLR system so technically translation quality should turn out to be better than it did for the other ones.

Edit: It's seriously processing since full 24h now. How does this dev have the time to write this fkn much.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a SLRMTL for RJ427328 v1.30.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Because of the insane size I had to in parts blindly rely on my new automation.
If you go by pictures and raw text you could fit 7 normal sized games into this one.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

gkk

Feb 29, 2020
Anyone else having issues with the translation not applying for RJ427328? I used the extraction tool Shisaye provided to get the data/graphics folders from the game jokesonyou2 provided and copied them over, then extracted the translation aya4 v1.30 SLRMTL1 files over and overwrote. System locale is set to Japanese and I went through a minute or two of the game, no crashes - only untranslated.

File system:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the game is untranslated except for the window title:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the translation not applying for RJ427328? I used the extraction tool Shisaye provided to get the data/graphics folders from the game jokesonyou2 provided and copied them over, then extracted the translation aya4 v1.30 SLRMTL1 files over and overwrote. System locale is set to Japanese and I went through a minute or two of the game, no crashes - only untranslated.

File system:

But the game is untranslated except for the window title:
You didn't delete the Game.rgss3a file after extracting it. It's still loading that container instead of the loose files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jokesonyou2 and gkk

gkk

Feb 29, 2020
You didn't delete the Game.rgss3a file after extracting it. It's still loading that container instead of the loose files.
i appreciate you answering a question that I really should've figured out myself by being literate