RPGM [Translation Request] (NTR Warning) RPG (RJ259947) that is 〇 or 〇 with big breasts women [1.75] [properness]

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
the link in post #74 is down. any chance on a new link? or better yet, a link with the translation already applied?

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
I dont get it Shisaye, all those versions are the same game or are those different games?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I dont get it Shisaye, all those versions are the same game or are those different games?
They are all different games, but from the same series.

Those "RJ" codes are the dlsite IDs.
If you want to know which game is being talked about just put them at the end of a dlsite url.
For example like this:

That is being done here because the actual game names are not very distinct gibberish.

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
v1.76 of RJ233660:

v1.31 of RJ259947:

v1.22 of RJ303292:
When I unzip v1.76 of RJ233660 there are only two folders (fonts and system)
1710629237603.png
And the translation needs a "Data" folder that isn't there
1710629356689.png
What can I do?

Maragidyne

Dec 30, 2017
Posting here so I can check back later once I decide to do the work of extracting the game for the translation. Bakunyuu Party thread brought me here so my interest is piqued.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I followed your guide and this happened:
View attachment 3457217

I deleted "Game.rgss3a" too
I'm sorry, but I have never seen that error before.
Like ... at all. :confused:
I've tested all these on a stock windows 10 machine with no changes except Japanese system locale and the VX Ace rtp and I did not have any issues.

I would need some more information.

Which game are we talking about specifically right now? Where did you download it? What translation did you apply?
What is the CRC checksum of your game folder when you're done? Does the game work after the unpacking step if you do not apply the translation?

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but I have never seen that error before.
Like ... at all. :confused:
I've tested all these on a stock windows 10 machine with no changes except Japanese system locale and the VX Ace rtp and I did not have any issues.

I would need some more information.

Which game are we talking about specifically right now? Where did you download it? What translation did you apply?
What is the CRC checksum of your game folder when you're done? Does the game work after the unpacking step if you do not apply the translation?
I downloaded post #40 (Mega links)
v1.76 of RJ233660

Translation, was your translation from post #43

I don't know what is the CRC checksum

Yes, the game works after unpacking without the translation

(A little note: I can't change my system locale because is a single language edition (Windows 11 Home Single Language) so I used ntleasWin and unzipped the rar with it, this one:
1710901334320.png
(yes, it detected the japanese characters) I mean, the original japanese game, and later on I downloaded your translation and I copied the data folder and Game.ini.
So, according to what I know I followed the steps correctly, let me know if I did something wrong

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
One more thing, there are two folders inside the game, so I don't know which one is the correct folder
1710901626689.png
both have the game inside

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I downloaded post #40 (Mega links)
v1.76 of RJ233660

Translation, was your translation from post #43

I don't know what is the CRC checksum

Yes, the game works after unpacking without the translation

(A little note: I can't change my system locale because is a single language edition (Windows 11 Home Single Language) so I used ntleasWin and unzipped the rar with it, this one:
View attachment 3460891
(yes, it detected the japanese characters) I mean, the original japanese game, and later on I downloaded your translation and I copied the data folder and Game.ini.
So, according to what I know I followed the steps correctly, let me know if I did something wrong
There must be something going wrong during extraction of the translation.
To absolutely rule out any issues with the files themselves I've re-downloaded the game and translation. Extracted both, applied the translation tested it and packed it again.

Here's the game (Original version, not color corrected.) with the translation already correctly applied:

This is the archive with it's checksum:
archive.png
This is the folder once extracted:
extracted.png
And this is the game running normally:
(But tested on windows 10, because I do not have access to windows 11.)
game.png

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
There must be something going wrong during extraction of the translation.
To absolutely rule out any issues with the files themselves I've re-downloaded the game and translation. Extracted both, applied the translation tested it and packed it again.

Here's the game (Original version, not color corrected.) with the translation already correctly applied:

This is the archive with it's checksum:
View attachment 3463986
This is the folder once extracted:
View attachment 3463985
And this is the game running normally:
(But tested on windows 10, because I do not have access to windows 11.)
View attachment 3463984
Nope, same issue...... so it's not because I did something wrong, but it's the system. I can play the original japanese game tho... kind of strange

1710996848034.png

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Update: Oh for god sake, I've figured out why I couldn't play it; I needed to launch the game in Japanese language with 'Locale Emulator'... I really hate that Windows released a single-language versions just to force you to buy the Pro version

1710997636246.png

Thank you for taking the time to help me Shisaye