RPGM [Translation Request] Obscurite Magie ~ Corrupt Town of Luedidalia [Instant Flowlighter]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just a heads up for those waiting for a translation.
Been silent for an awful long time. I wanted to be finished with the translation by now....
Though couldn't start translating properly because of some private matters. That's settled now and I'm definitely on it.
I hope I'll be done between mid to end of august, but I won't promise anything.
Might be done faster but could also take longer, but it's certainly wip.
Stay schwifty!
Asking for translation status on this, Wova - It's been 5 months since your expected finish date, so are you done, working on it, or abandoned it?

Also asking for current translation status in general - from what I'm hearing from y'all, it's MTL now ...?
Honestly, MTL's are fine for me as a consumer, so I'm not sure if people agree or don't like MTLs.

Reason I'm asking is that I just finished my previous translation project (I'll post soon), and I just started working on this game, but I'm not sure if anyone's taking this on, or if anyone in fact really wants this to be translated (fan translation).

Checking out the game, it's an excellent game, but extremely long, text-wise, so I'd rather focus my efforts on something else if 1.) someone's already working on it or 2.) people don't mind the MTL or don't need a full translation. The last thing I'd want to do is invest and subsequently waste my time.

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry guys, tried to pick it up a few times but didn't really get anywhere with a translation.

Emerald_Gladiator please feel free to translate it, consider it abandoned from my side.
Thanks for the update. No problem; it's an incredibly lengthy game, text-wise.
Btw, I had started from scratch (going from Japanese rather than MTL, which is barely readable), but I will say that this game is quite fun to translate, albeit draining.

I also really don't like giving progress updates, promises, or deadlines, so consider this finished when it is, from my side.
Otherwise, I'm ignoring all questions about this game's translation, unless it's about whether or not I'm still working on it.
Back into radio silence here.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Obscurite Magie: The City of Sin Kagura is Translating this
lol, just my luck. I'm almost done with the translation (I have about 5 more sex scenes to translate).

Guess that was a month of work wasted. Ah well, given Kagura takes forever to finish their translations, I guess y'all can enjoy my fan-translation until/if they demand I take it down.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
lol, just my luck. I'm almost done with the translation (I have about 5 more sex scenes to translate).

Guess that was a month of work wasted. Ah well, given Kagura takes forever to finish their translations, I guess y'all can enjoy my fan-translation until/if they demand I take it down.
They just posted it, so the game isn't coming out for a long time lol

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
They just posted it, so the game isn't coming out for a long time lol
Yeah, but it's pretty demotivating to know that your work is gonna be obsolete in a few months.
I'm pretty sure since it's covered by Kagura, I'll get DMCA notices or requests to remove my translation after I post it.

Reactions: karnaa

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, but it's pretty demotivating to know that your work is gonna be obsolete in a few months.
I'm pretty sure since it's covered by Kagura, I'll get DMCA notices or requests to remove my translation after I post it.
In my opinion should release it a months worth of work thats alot and knowing Kagura like other said probably take years they haven't even release yet and huge list of titles they have

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote