RPGM [Translation Request] Obscurite Magie ~ Corrupt Town of Luedidalia [Instant Flowlighter]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Alright. Pretty discouraging, honestly. But I'll finish the work and post it.
I usually like to surprise people, but it's not been a good past few days personally, so I just wanna get this over with and move on. Maybe a new project will help me feel better.
Damn man sorry to hear that

IronD

Jun 30, 2019
Alright. Pretty discouraging, honestly. But I'll finish the work and post it.
I usually like to surprise people, but it's not been a good past few days personally, so I just wanna get this over with and move on. Maybe a new project will help me feel better.
Thanks for translating the game and sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon.
Also, where did you post the translation?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for translating the game and sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon.
Also, where did you post the translation?
Thanks. No, I'm not actually done with the game, but if I had to estimate, I'm about 85% done.
Finished story, most of the menus and nearly all sex scenes. About halfway through the battle R scenes (4 more left). I'd also like to work on adding small pieces of content and fixing bugs, which I do think is my little contribution over the potentially Kagura translated game. No timeframe will be given for this, but again, almost done.

I'll be posting on ULMF, and usually someone uploads the fully translated game here with my patch already included.

Reactions: Sagestar and IronD

IronD

Jun 30, 2019
Thanks. No, I'm not actually done with the game, but if I had to estimate, I'm about 85% done.
Finished story, most of the menus and nearly all sex scenes. About halfway through the battle R scenes (4 more left). I'd also like to work on adding small pieces of content and fixing bugs, which I do think is my little contribution over the potentially Kagura translated game. No timeframe will be given for this, but again, almost done.

I'll be posting on ULMF, and usually someone uploads the fully translated game here with my patch already included.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up :)

woahwoah123

Aug 1, 2019

Hey so its been about a month now, you done with translating the game yet?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hey so its been about a month now, you done with translating the game yet?
Yeah, as I said before, I don't like to update people or provide timeframes because people do exactly this to me (asking me if I'm done).

However, it's funny you bring it up, since I'm pretty much done now and was planning to release this weekend. I'm working on the changelogs, since I usually do a ton more than just translate (e.g. bug fixes, additional content/features, etc), but I'm not going to promise any final release yet.

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah, as I said before, I don't like to update people or provide timeframes because people do exactly this to me (asking me if I'm done).

However, it's funny you bring it up, since I'm pretty much done now and was planning to release this weekend. I'm working on the changelogs, since I usually do a ton more than just translate (e.g. bug fixes, additional content/features, etc), but I'm not going to promise any final release yet.
You're awesome. Thanks for your work.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay y'all, here it is:

LMK if you have any bug reports or comments. It'll probably be posted on this site soon if you want the full download.
Gonna work on another project though. Again, Kagura games is gonna translate this one, and I'll respect their wishes if they want my translation removed, but my translation also includes bugfixes and additional custom content, just FYI.

IronD

Jun 30, 2019
Okay y'all, here it is:

LMK if you have any bug reports or comments. It'll probably be posted on this site soon if you want the full download.
Gonna work on another project though. Again, Kagura games is gonna translate this one, and I'll respect their wishes if they want my translation removed, but my translation also includes bugfixes and additional custom content, just FYI.
Thanks for the all the work, can't wait to play it :)

karnaa

Nov 1, 2019
Okay y'all, here it is:

Having problems applying the patch to my game, my www folder doesn't have any of the original files the patch is supposed to paste over and when I do paste the contents of the patch into my www folder the game is still in japanese. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the translation!

Reactions: thetrenchcoat169
Jun 11, 2018
Having problems applying the patch to my game, my www folder doesn't have any of the original files the patch is supposed to paste over and when I do paste the contents of the patch into my www folder the game is still in japanese. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the translation!
I'm having the same problem. I had to torrent the game on a separate computer and then transfer it to my main computer, so I thought something got lost along the way, but the Japanese version of the game still works.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote