RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I can't for the live of me figure out how to use the hotbar. I think i tried all the buttons on the keyboard, found 3 for the menu, but nothing to use any skill in the hotbar...oh nevermind, looks like you have to use the numbers to pick AND use it at the same time. Since you can change the highlighted one with the mousewheel, i thought you have to use it with a buttonpress.

Bluflare

Oct 15, 2020
Feedback on the translation : for some reasons it made my game incredibly slow, the equipment menu is a slideshow, some action take ages to appear and execute ... i don't know what is causing this
The translate plugin is the cause, when i turn it off , the game go very smoothly

llaveespada

Jun 1, 2017
Is there a patch for the lag of characters animations? Or maybe a compress version

Edit: in the dl site says that it had a "light mode", how it work?

Last edited:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
1.62 download link is down. Can I get a new link please?

Is already english prepatched but it takes like 10 hours to download....

Reactions: BootlegBill

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
but it takes like 10 hours to download....
And a Stigmata MTL may not work at the end of it, the one comment...

The game is bugged/ broken. The npc/ monsters arent showing properly so you can continue.

Edit - May or may not be any faster but the raw 1.62 is on .

Last edited:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
And a Stigmata MTL may not work at the end of it, the one comment...

The game is bugged/ broken. The npc/ monsters arent showing properly so you can continue.

Edit - May or may not be any faster but the raw 1.62 is on .
Thank you... I will try it out.

Do you know what H.H. Works is currently doing? They seem to focus a lot of their time on this broken game that is still in pre Alpha...
Before that they created a lot of really good "smaller" (still large games with 40-50 events and 5-6 hours of gameplay) games.

Do they have a blog or do they post updates on what the hell they are currently doing?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you know what H.H. Works is currently doing?
If you see a support the circle (it was fan club last I checked) tab on a its a Ci-en, kind of like their version of patreon. And there you'll often find a twitter. Checking the they are working on a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
If you see a support the circle (it was fan club last I checked) tab on a its a Ci-en, kind of like their version of patreon. And there you'll often find a twitter. Checking the they are working on a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that looks very interesting, i can't wait to see how it's gonna turn out !

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote