RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Antares23

May 4, 2017
After almost 3 months of silence, the devs finally has an update on their site. can someone interpret what in means tho? my google translate seems kinda scuffed and i don't get the last part. Is it a new game they're working on? What happened to the Red Haired Demon update to fix the bugs?

dtta

Oct 23, 2018
its the update on the new project... the pov will be from a third party. so as he/she said it's ntr'ish ? there is a trial in the paid part. some hero here maybe ? :p

Yagarox

Mar 27, 2020
Just asking to know, so we're not getting an update for this game finally? If that's the case it's very sad, the gallery needed it and this game is so good I would have loved to see more

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Nilufer14

Jan 15, 2020
I have the ame problem another person posted before, I can't progress because I can't go back to the village, the game says something about solving the dream first thing.

There is no leveling skills option anywhere. I checked all the tables, nothing. How does one level up the skills in this game?

orijita

Aug 18, 2018
I have the ame problem another person posted before, I can't progress because I can't go back to the village, the game says something about solving the dream first thing.

There is no leveling skills option anywhere. I checked all the tables, nothing. How does one level up the skills in this game?
start game
go village
go castle turn ring on talk to a soldier with heart on top left
go to bed
if nothing goes wrong black spot will be on table

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Download of Red Haired Demon v1.1 Eng MTL

This was from the old forum post that disappeared. The English translation is machine translated so please be wary of that. It's still readable and the game is playable. Of course, an actual translation of the game will be a million times better so if you want to have the best experience, wait for Daedroth's translation.

For those of you that want to try it now, here's the download as requested.

Included is the full gallery save (save slot 1, enter the door as you load in). The gallery is broken so there are a number of scenes that are not viewable. Some scenes may freeze the game so you have to load back in to continue. The creator was supposed to fix it but has been MIA since last year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020
Download of Red Haired Demon v1.1 Eng MTL

This was from the old forum post that disappeared. The English translation is machine translated so please be wary of that. It's still readable and the game is playable. Of course, an actual translation of the game will be a million times better so if you want to have the best experience, wait for Daedroth's translation.

For those of you that want to try it now, here's the download as requested.

Included is the full gallery save (save slot 1, enter the door as you load in). The gallery is broken so there are a number of scenes that are not viewable. Some scenes may freeze the game so you have to load back in to continue. The creator was supposed to fix it but has been MIA since last year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for effort!

Antares23

May 4, 2017
Speaking of which, any update on the translation for this game? the last few patreon posts didn't have an update for this iirc.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes