RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, just a quick update:
the translation won't come out this year, but I finally finished fiddling with two problematic games that have been consuming a lot of my time (will release 2-3 translations before the end of the year). So this project is full spead ahead now, I will be able to focus fully on this game. That said, I wasn't forgetting about this game these month and a half, and I have 3 hubs already fully translated (two villages and adventurers street).

I have no qualms about you reposting a link :) I should have finished translating it ages ago, but it is what it is. Not surprising that people would be fine with an MTL given the circumstances.
As an alternative, you can give the link in PM's.
Hey I hope you're well. I absolutely love this game but the horrible mtl that cuts off every other line is makes unplayable.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey I hope you're well. I absolutely love this game but the horrible mtl that cuts off every other line is makes unplayable.
All good, no change in plans. I will start releasing translation patches come next year.
But, tbh, I feel like I jinxed myself with that quick update post with its "full spead ahead" and "focus fully", MTL thread appeared the very next day :LOL:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
All good, no change in plans. I will start releasing translation patches come next year.
But, tbh, I feel like I jinxed myself with that quick update post with its "full spead ahead" and "focus fully", MTL thread appeared the very next day :LOL:
You are godsend but bro I can tell you the mtl is not working. You see, i don't give a single fuck about broken english, if I get the meaning of the sentence or even just the overall meaning of the conversation it's ok for me and even google translation doesn't fuck that much up. The problem here is that the mtl straight just cuts out the sentence every other time, meaning you don't get the proper details most of the time. Try it out for yourself, you can't play the game like that. Parts of the menu is not translated, speechbubbles begin out of border, sentences that appear just stop in the middle or begin onscreen and go outof screen and the thoughts of the sex partners, one of the main features of the game, are not translated at all. So you can basically translate in peace knowing that this is nonfunctional. I also tried it with translator++ and trust me unless you put effort yourself into that you won't see a playable translation. This game hits all the spots and I fucking love the protagonist, even bought it to support the dev, so I'm really thankful you're translating this.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
its unplayable, so we will have to wait :(

sean wells

May 17, 2017
the converstations are translated but the instructions and stuff arent. you can still understand the game

6jbo6

Dec 10, 2017
Hello, just a quick update:
the translation won't come out this year, but I finally finished fiddling with two problematic games that have been consuming a lot of my time (will release 2-3 translations before the end of the year). So this project is full spead ahead now, I will be able to focus fully on this game. That said, I wasn't forgetting about this game these month and a half, and I have 3 hubs already fully translated (two villages and adventurers street).

I have no qualms about you reposting a link :) I should have finished translating it ages ago, but it is what it is. Not surprising that people would be fine with an MTL given the circumstances.
As an alternative, you can give the link in PM's.
Holy shit do you have a onlyfans account :love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Daedroth

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Honest to god, MTLs are a scourge. After so much time I found a game worth playing and within two minutes I had a headache. Take your time my dude. That game deserves a proper workover rather than the butchery that got released.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes