RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Quick update about status of my translation:
no game update I talked about in sight, and the last message on Nuko Majin's ci-en is dated May 31. After taking that into account, I decided to start modifying game files, i.e putting everything I already translated (roughly 55-65% of text) from my text files into the game. The translation won't be out soon -- lots of duplicate text and MC with her two subordinates are pretty decently written for a RPGM eroge, so have to nail their characters, -- but this year for sure. I'm aiming for late October-November release.

Last edited:

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Quick update about status of my translation:
no game update I talked about in sight, and the last message on Nuko Majin's ci-en is dated May 31. After taking that into account, I decided to start modifying game files, i.e putting everything I already translated (roughly 55-65% of text) from my text files into the game. The translation won't be out soon -- lots of duplicate text and MC with her two subordinates are pretty decently written for a RPGM eroge, so have to nail their characters, -- but this year for sure. I'm aiming for late October-November release.
Btw my good old friend and favorite translator, i wanted to ask and i know im annoying probably quite a lots ... but i can't help myself to ask about A Tale Of Two Swords update still working on it ? Im just curious cause from the last time you posted about it,most the stuff was already done and you even mentioned yourself that you might finish it this summer ... no pressure trust me im just hoping nothing bad in the process happened and you just lost the drive to do it :3 here to cheer you up !:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Btw my good old friend and favorite translator, i wanted to ask and i know im annoying probably quite a lots ... but i can't help myself to ask about A Tale Of Two Swords update still working on it ? Im just curious cause from the last time you posted about it,most the stuff was already done and you even mentioned yourself that you might finish it this summer ... no pressure trust me im just hoping nothing bad in the process happened and you just lost the drive to do it :3 here to cheer you up !:D
Oh shit, I either mixed up the threads or forgot to double-post in your thread. So newer translation files are here. The translation is finished, but not really, meaning that all content is in English, but I still need to playtest, fix context mistakes and edit some dialogues. Planning to do all that this month, though.

Reactions: AwsHen

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Oh shit, I either mixed up the threads or forgot to double-post in your thread. So newer translation files are here. The translation is finished, but not really, meaning that all content is in English, but I still need to playtest, fix context mistakes and edit some dialogues. Planning to do all that this month, though.
My hero! NGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg

Reactions: Semondemon
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes