RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Oh shit, I either mixed up the threads or forgot to double-post in your thread. So newer translation files are here. The translation is finished, but not really, meaning that all content is in English, but I still need to playtest, fix context mistakes and edit some dialogues. Planning to do all that this month, though.
Any News for tales of 2 sword ? just making sure everything is okay <3 , and don't worry i know im annoying hahah xd

• Angry
Reactions: SpaceBall1

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Any News for tales of 2 sword ? just making sure everything is okay <3 , and don't worry i know im annoying hahah xd
October and September usually is kinda busy season at my work, so couldn't find time o_O But I'll finish it this month, otherwise I will be extremely dissapointed in myself.

thank you for your hard work!
any date i could have an expectation?

thanks again
I'm planning to clean-up my translation backlog in the last two months of this year (the games are listed in the OP of my thread). That includes this game.
Update release/transfer of data issues are still present, of course -- who knows when the dev will release new content patch, -- but I decided to translate just maps meanwhile (there are around 300 maps, so it's highly unlikely he will touch them all) and leave Common Events where, as I expect, he will do the most changes for last. That way I will have to do way less work when the update finally drops.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
October and September usually is kinda busy season at my work, so couldn't find time o_O But I'll finish it this month, otherwise I will be extremely dissapointed in myself.

No worries m8 was just checking every 2 month ish i always check up on you see how things going just making sure you're still working on things , don't rush yourself ... take care brother

lunatictaker

Jul 31, 2020
MTL Translation

Full game :
/data :
can we just paste the data on the JP ver to get a MTL game or no? Cuz the game link is down, sorry for asking

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hello, just a quick update:
the translation won't come out this year, but I finally finished fiddling with two problematic games that have been consuming a lot of my time (will release 2-3 translations before the end of the year). So this project is full spead ahead now, I will be able to focus fully on this game. That said, I wasn't forgetting about this game these month and a half, and I have 3 hubs already fully translated (two villages and adventurers street).

Hello,

The translation of Daedroth will be released soon in respect for his work I will not republish the mtl sorry.
I have no qualms about you reposting a link :) I should have finished translating it ages ago, but it is what it is. Not surprising that people would be fine with an MTL given the circumstances.
As an alternative, you can give the link in PM's.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes