RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Noticed the same because i wanted to bookmark it...
well.. I hear it gets translated properly by some fans before it take down so either he got take down by his activities to translate popular game or he try to erase the mtl ccontent.

Reactions: bhas

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey, long time no see (wanted to just reply to the guy, but decided to do a quick status update too)!
Last week, I started releasing translation patches for the game on my patreon. I didn't post about it here, because there's not much translated in the first patch. It's kinda embarrassing, considering my promise to release the translation this month, but it is what it is. Had a lot of setbacks this month, but the good news is, tl patches will start to come out steadily now. Which means it won't be just empty promises, and you will be able to check my progress yourselves.

well.. I hear it gets translated properly by some fans before it take down so either he got take down by his activities to translate popular game or he try to erase the mtl ccontent.
"Some fans" here, I don't have anything to do with the thread not being available. It's news to me too.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Hey, long time no see (wanted to just reply to the guy, but decided to do a quick status update too)!
Last week, I started releasing translation patches for the game on my patreon. I didn't post about it here, because there's not much translated in the first patch. It's kinda embarrassing, considering my promise to release the translation this month, but it is what it is. Had a lot of setbacks this month, but the good news is, tl patches will start to come out steadily now. Which means it won't be just empty promises, and you will be able to check my progress yourselves.

"Some fans" here, I don't have anything to do with the thread not being available. It's news to me too.
oh.. I am sorry, well I don't know it was another person yet the timing that makes me thing some kind involvement by translator .

Reactions: bhas

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021

Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the effort regardless. I'm really looking forward to the game being translated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Folks! Folks!! I'm really glad to see people sharing the same level of enthusiasm about this game getting a manual translation as I do, which is pretty high btw, but please; consider not barraging the thread with "+1s" and "++'s". Believe me, I've no intention of dictating any of you on your F95 browsing habits but, consider this:

A) The translation is already underway and it does not need further show of translation support which "+1s" and "++s" generally signify.
B) Every-time a post goes off on this thread, everyone, their mom, their grandma and their dog who is subbed here gets notification and we immediately jump in our seats thinking an update has dropped... which ends up as a disappointment.

Instead, if you want F95 intimating you of any movement in this thread, consider using this handy feature in the main post:
1644243357714.png

You will get all the news just the same. I hope I didn't step on any feet here as that wasn't the intention.

Regards o/

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2018
Folks! Folks!! I'm really glad to see people sharing the same level of enthusiasm about this game getting a manual translation as I do, which is pretty high btw, but please; consider not barraging the thread with "+1s" and "++'s". Believe me, I've no intention of dictating any of you on your F95 browsing habits but, consider this:

A) The translation is already underway and it does not need further show of translation support which "+1s" and "++s" generally signify.
B) Every-time a post goes off on this thread, everyone, their mom, their grandma and their dog who is subbed here gets notification and we immediately jump in our seats thinking an update has dropped... which ends up as a disappointment.

Instead, if you want F95 intimating you of any movement in this thread, consider using this handy feature in the main post:
View attachment 1639892

You will get all the news just the same. I hope I didn't step on any feet here as that wasn't the intention.

Regards o/
+1

Ruru Amour

Mar 8, 2018

About the newest patch on your patreon, i got "syntax error: unexpected identifier" every time go to village. Tested with both MTL and JAP version.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes