RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hello dear translator, just wondering how it's going? Thanks for the hard work btw
Hi, it's been going fairly well -- finished prologue, translated some endings and club El Dorado portion (where the heroine dances for moneybags). That said, I don't have any partial to post (all my progress is in text documents) -- still waiting for the dev to release an update with scenes and updated recollection room. Transfering translation from one version of the game to another is not something I want to do ever again, so gonna wait.

Jan 9, 2018
Hi, it's been going fairly well -- finished prologue, translated some endings and club El Dorado portion (where the heroine dances for moneybags). That said, I don't have any partial to post (all my progress is in text documents) -- still waiting for the dev to release an update with scenes and updated recollection room. Transfering translation from one version of the game to another is not something I want to do ever again, so gonna wait.
just lettin u know hes a veryyyy slow release style dev. quality stuff tho

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes