RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So, as promised, I started translating the game 2 days ago. Haven't done much yet, just some database stuff and dialogues in the office.
Don't expect it to be finished any time soon -- considering the fact dev is still planning to update the game, it will probably take me at least two months. Also, from what I've seen, the language is one step above the usual doujin slutge writing, so doing the game justice will take some time. I mean, I didn't expect to learn something new when translating eroge, but here we are -- (was in one of the dialogues, haven't seen this term before, even though I know about some of these artifacts).

Last edited:

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Dang just found this game on one of ulmf threads came checking here to see if it got anything relating to it only to find its barely starting to get translation, thx for that btw, so is still getting updates as in bug fixes or as new content?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Dang just found this game on one of ulmf threads came checking here to see if it got anything relating to it only to find its barely starting to get translation, thx for that btw, so is still getting updates as in bug fixes or as new content?
>* Warning
Event Gallery is currently being edited. Please wait for an update.

The dev likes to go radio silent (last post on his ci-en was almost 2 months ago), so I'm not sure if the update will only feature recollection room update or there's something more substantial planned.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes