• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
can anyone explain, what do you mean by these words?
When you're ready, please speak/use/approach the crystal/ask the crystal a question. (not sure what the context is here)

Oh, btw, if nobody picks it up before I get around to it, I'm going to translate this game. I'm planning to start translating it in mid may. Need to finally release two completed translations I've been sitting on for a while and also play it before I can start.

Minnnnnyii

Jul 24, 2020
When you're ready, please speak/use/approach the crystal/ask the crystal a question. (not sure what the context is here)

Oh, btw, if nobody picks it up before I get around to it, I'm going to translate this game. I'm planning to start translating it in mid may. Need to finally release two completed translations I've been sitting on for a while and also play it before I can start.
I don't know which crystal is referred to, I've tried this crystal but the answer is still the same. Screenshot_2021-05-02-17-01-45-401_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes