RPGM WIP [Translation Request][RJ341761] Uninhabited Island Survivors [The Church of NTR]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Game looks neat. Here are some machine translated images I made for myself so far. Might update with more later.

The last option in the Options menu looks like it has something to do with Voice. Anyone know what?

Edit: Here are the 4 NRT route in game guides. Really difficult to progress without them. Some aren't much help because the ORC/MTL sucks, also the images aren't the same size as the ones in the game folder so I don't recommend anyone replace the game files as is.

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Game looks neat. Here are some machine translated images I made for myself so far. Might update with more later.

The last option in the Options menu looks like it has something to do with Voice. Anyone know what?
From my understanding, the last option is whether the voice "drags" out.
If the option is off, then the moment you navigate away from the dialogue, the voice cuts off or it moves onto the next voice clip.
If the option is on, then the voice line will continue until the next voice clip/character dialogue. So even if the displayed text is the other guy's, the female MC voice will continue.

Reactions: zirpcev

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Updated OP with JP game. I ran it through an auto translator ( [Tool] - [RPGM] RPG Maker Mv/MZ/XP/Vx/VxAce/2k/2k3/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPG Studio Cheat & FullAuto Translate tool | F95zone )
There are several images in the game that couldn't be translated so be aware.

Several scenes with each NTR person but repeated: very similar to previous works. Not a bad game and I still hope for a translation
brother, is this the fixed version? got a bug screen scroll in 1.00

Horalover

May 7, 2017
brother, is this the fixed version? got a bug screen scroll in 1.00
This should be version 1.0. If there's a bug, then the version I posted hasn't addressed it.

Side note:
Regarding the full save in the OP, I hacked the scenes using a save editor so it might break the game if you try to do something.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Is there anything you can do when she is following you around the beach? Or when one of the characters has a heart above them?

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Is there anything you can do when she is following you around the beach? Or when one of the characters has a heart above them?
I haven't found anything for when she follows you. A heart above Goros (the gym teacher) head mean that one of his scenes will trigger if you pair them that day. I haven't played the old man route so I don't know if he has a similar system.

Reactions: TGIL

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Tried to go hypnosis route but only got to "part 2" and no further progress. Unlocked the tower onsen mines orchard waterfall. What does research do? How do I upgrade hut?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote