RPGM WIP [Translation Request][RJ341761] Uninhabited Island Survivors [The Church of NTR]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
What's the bugs anything game breaking?
There are no game breaking bugs.
Several conversations between Aina and Gori/Hatori were messed up. Some dialogues were activated
before they were supposed to be activated. I was able to fix these errors. The variables were wrong.
Now there's still one bug left.

Bug_02.png

This concerns the heart-shaped speech bubble which is located in the upper left corner of the picture.
These are Aina's inner thoughts, so to speak. As the game progresses, the text in the speech bubble should be updated.
There are four different text variations for each character. The problem is that the speech bubble isn't updated after the first variation.

Jul 28, 2022
There are no game breaking bugs.
Several conversations between Aina and Gori/Hatori were messed up. Some dialogues were activated
before they were supposed to be activated. I was able to fix these errors. The variables were wrong.
Now there's still one bug left.

View attachment 2296312

This concerns the heart-shaped speech bubble which is located in the upper left corner of the picture.
These are Aina's inner thoughts, so to speak. As the game progresses, the text in the speech bubble should be updated.
There are four different text variations for each character. The problem is that the speech bubble isn't updated after the first variation.
Godspeed... could we hope to see a release within the week?

Jul 28, 2022
I hope to release the patch this weekend. I'm still working on the bug.
By the way, I came across another bug. During the opening sequence of the game,
a complete scene was missing. Fortunately, I was able to fix this bug.
Any luck squishing that last bug?

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Remote Island Survivors Translation and Decensor Patch V1.0

After more than 6 months and countless hours of work, the translation patch is finally ready.
All of the game text has been translated into English and all of the CGs have been decensored.
Several
additional changes were made to the original game:

-The game font has been replaced
-The text window has been replaced
-A new title logo was added
-The standard RPG Maker MV title music was replaced with a new title theme by YouFulca
-Various improvements and bug fixes

Installation Instructions:

Simply extract the archive to the game directory and overwrite all existing files.
The file names are still in Japanese, so make sure that your operating system supports Japanese characters.

Download links for the patch: - -

Finally, a few screenshots of the patched version:

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png

06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2022
Many Thanks Sasa75 for the translation, bless thee blood, sweat, and tears for this! Can't wait to run through the game later.

*On a side note, not sure if it's just me but the game version in this thread doesn't work with the translation patch as errors seem to occur when launching the game. However, the game version in the MTL thread seems to launch perfectly fine with the translation patch.

Game version in MTL thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/remote-island-survivors-final-the-church-of-ntr.100040/

• Red Heart
Reactions: vscv4bn? and sasa75

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Many Thanks Sasa75 for the translation, bless thee blood, sweat, and tears for this! Can't wait to run through the game later.

*On a side note, not sure if it's just me but the game version in this thread doesn't work with the translation patch as errors seem to occur when launching the game. However, the game version in the MTL thread seems to launch perfectly fine with the translation patch.

Game version in MTL thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/remote-island-survivors-final-the-church-of-ntr.100040/
The game version in this thread is still encrypted. That's why the patch doesn't work.
I can make a second patch for this version. I just need to encrypt the patch files.

Reactions: HiddenDarkness
Jul 28, 2022
The game version in this thread is still encrypted. That's why the patch doesn't work.
I can make a second patch for this version. I just need to encrypt the patch files.
Since this is a translation request thread perhaps it's best to just have one version of the patch to prevent confusion. The main thread should be primary now. Have you got the mods to update the main thread?

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Since this is a translation request thread perhaps it's best to just have one version of the patch to prevent confusion. The main thread should be primary now. Have you got the mods to update the main thread?
You're right. It's too confusing when there are multiple patches.
I'll ask BaasB to update the main thread.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Remote Island Survivors Translation and Decensor Patch V1.0

After more than 6 months and countless hours of work, the translation patch is finally ready.
All of the game text has been translated into English and all of the CGs have been decensored.
Several
additional changes were made to the original game:

-The game font has been replaced
-The text window has been replaced
-A new title logo was added
-The standard RPG Maker MV title music was replaced with a new title theme by YouFulca
-Various improvements and bug fixes

Installation Instructions:

Simply extract the archive to the game directory and overwrite all existing files.
The file names are still in Japanese, so make sure that your operating system supports Japanese characters.

Here is the link to the patch (206 MB):

Finally, a few screenshots of the patched version:

View attachment 2316824 View attachment 2316825 View attachment 2316826 View attachment 2316828 View attachment 2316831

View attachment 2316833 View attachment 2316835 View attachment 2316836 View attachment 2316837

Checking

• Red Heart
Reactions: sasa75

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
The synopsis is excellent. There was enough to make a very big game but the low budget ruins the experience of the title

The low CG count and redundancy also ruins the title experience.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The synopsis is excellent. There was enough to make a very big game but the low budget ruins the experience of the title

The low CG count and redundancy also ruins the title experience.
It also does the generic rape thing of some flimsy motivations and keeping her unwilling no-matter-fucking-what so that she only says the copy-pasted tried-and-true tired-as-fuck hentai dialogue. "I don't want him to know you forcibly kissed me, so I'll let you fuck my brains out." The typical "It feels good" to "It doesn't feel good" back and forth. And so on.

Honestly, I don't get why more NTR games like this where you're in a life and death situation don't just have a tension mechanic. In real life, when tension goes up, so does the desire to mate.

Life and death scenarios like survival or generic adventurer party delving into dungeons are full of tension-increasers, naturally making people horny enough to do something stupid because their subconscious brain doesn't care about their feelings and just wants them to fuck before they die.

Heck, that's literally how modern swapping/swinging parties got their start in real life. WW1/WW2 pilots had high death rates, resulting in high tension, and they wanted to know there'd be people who'd take care of their wife/kids if they died. So, the pilots back then would just constantly have swapping sex with each others' wives.

Instead of real world logic that would require programming an additional mechanic, these games seem to prefer hitting the low-hanging fruit stuff that you'll find in literally any generic hentai regardless of genre.

Not to mention the game not really having any consequences for just pairing Ikuya and Aina together every time. I still feel like Welcome to the Sexy Bar did "NTR Resource Management" game best, even if it also fucked up some other things. Trying to keep your girl pure in that game can actually be hard, especially if you want harem route.

I agree with you. This could've been damn good, but the low budget, poor execution, and just not fully thinking the concept through really hold it back.

Maybe if we're lucky he'll decide to make another game like this (sequel or not) that's much, much better. Or maybe someone else will do it.

Reactions: Bchargo
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote