RPGM WIP [Translation Request][RJ341761] Uninhabited Island Survivors [The Church of NTR]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Progress update:

8/36 character story parts translated

There were some space issues with the quest/event notifications that appear at the top right of the screen.
The text got cut off. So I decided to replace the game font.
Now there are no more space issues, plus the new font is easier to read. While I was at it, I also edited the text window.
Here are two comparison images. Left image = old font. Right image = new font.
Old font.png New font.png

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Progress update:

8/36 character story parts translated

There were some space issues with the quest/event notifications that appear at the top right of the screen.
The text got cut off. So I decided to replace the game font.
Now there are no more space issues, plus the new font is easier to read. While I was at it, I also edited the text window.
Here are two comparison images. Left image = old font. Right image = new font.
View attachment 2080213 View attachment 2080215
leo-dicaprio-cheers.gif

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Progress update:

15/36 character story parts translated

I noticed that the game's title screen had neither a title nor logo. So I took care of the matter.
I used "Remote Island Survivors" as the English title because the game is listed under that name on the DLsite.

New_Title_Screen.png

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Progress update:

29/36 character story parts translated

Almost there.

I've made two minor improvements.
First, the hypnosis ring, an important item in Yoji's story.
I replaced the image of the ring and increased the display duration from 2 to 4 seconds.
Second, the first encounter of Gori, where he rates the new girls of the swimming club.
In the game, the silhouettes of the girls were all identical. So I swapped the silhouettes.

Here are the comparison images. The old images are at the top and the new ones are at the bottom:

Ring.png

Gori first encounter.png

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Progress update:

29/36 character story parts translated

Almost there.

I've made two minor improvements.
First, the hypnosis ring, an important item in Yoji's story.
I replaced the image of the ring and increased the display duration from 2 to 4 seconds.
Second, the first encounter of Gori, where he rates the new girls of the swimming club.
In the game, the silhouettes of the girls were all identical. So I swapped the silhouettes.

Here are the comparison images. The old images are at the top and the new ones are at the bottom:

View attachment 2170380

View attachment 2170381
Thanks for your work - I like NTR and the game has a mega cute, adorable and sexy main character so I didn't have the heart to play the MTL version of this.

Reactions: Nick_1357

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Progress update:

33/36 character story parts translated

The recollection room/menu took me some time.
I replaced all preview images. The images were still censored and the backgrounds were missing.
Anyway, the game is now completely uncensored (including the small preview images).
Comparison images (left=old version, right=new version):

Recollection old.png Recollection new.png

Jul 28, 2022
Progress update:

33/36 character story parts translated

The recollection room/menu took me some time.
I replaced all preview images. The images were still censored and the backgrounds were missing.
Anyway, the game is now completely uncensored (including the small preview images).
Comparison images (left=old version, right=new version):

View attachment 2200768 View attachment 2200770
Grace to you friend! I sense completion within a week or two...

Meatius

Jun 6, 2022
I don't want to promise anything, but probably within the next week.
I am actually looking forward to this I have played through the mtl so and thought how much better a proper translation would be hats off to you good sir for taking the time out of your life to translate this for us less talented folks

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
I am actually looking forward to this I have played through the mtl so and thought how much better a proper translation would be hats off to you good sir for taking the time out of your life to translate this for us less talented folks
Thanks for the kind words.

Small progress update:
The proofreading is complete. I just need to make a few adjustments now and test the game.

Meatius

Jun 6, 2022
The final testing is complete. The problem is that I encountered two bugs.
These errors also occur in the latest updated japanese version. I'm trying to fix the bugs before I release the patch.
What's the bugs anything game breaking?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote