RPGM WIP [Translation Request][RJ341761] Uninhabited Island Survivors [The Church of NTR]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Tried to go hypnosis route but only got to "part 2" and no further progress. Unlocked the tower onsen mines orchard waterfall. What does research do? How do I upgrade hut?
The hypnosis route was the most difficult of the three I've played so far. Each stage is triggered by sending them to a specific location 3 times making it basically impossible to stumble through without the in game guide. I posted a machine translated image of the guide earlier in the thread. It helps a little.

Also, the first stage is triggered by pairing the MC with the girl 3 times. That one confused me for a bit.

Edit: Also, the offshoots from the in game guide indicate you can send them to the Onsen for an optional scene at that stage.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
What are the locations in order for hypnosis? I am losing my mind.

I can only make the same tools over and over. I have the onsen lvl 2 stone and iron wood water food research all unlocked

don't know how to make building construction

what is research used for?

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
What are the locations in order for hypnosis? I am losing my mind.

I can only make the same tools over and over. I have the onsen lvl 2 stone and iron wood water food research all unlocked

what is research used for?
I think it goes in order. I deleted the game. But I was using Google translate app to view the screen. Going backwards; The last one is the clocktower (research). The second to last is Advanced Iron Mine, then Stone mine, then orchard, and try to work it backwards like that.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
If you open the chest on the left outside the house it should give you a mission that requires resources to complete. Each time you complete it you unlock new areas of the map. Building Construction is one of the first ones and upgrades the house so everyone has their own rooms.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Does someone have a save with full gallery?? some people said in the OP but i didnt find anything :/

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Does someone have a save with full gallery?? some people said in the OP but i didnt find anything :/
The game download contains the save. Save #3. If you don't want to download everything/you have your own game, I updated the OP with just the save file. Since this is a MV game, make sure you overwrite the global.rpg file

Note: The third save (which has the full gallery) is kinda hacked. I don't recommend playing it cause it might not work properly. Start a new game

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote